VUDU is a streaming platform that offers the library of the latest movies and TV shows that are available for rental and purchase. Also. you can stream your favorites in up to 4K video quality. Additionally, you can also get access to the VUDU app on your Roku.
Can you Get VUDU on Roku
Yes, VUDU is available on the Channel Store. So you can easily add it to your device and sign in with your VUDU account details to access its content.
How to Get VUDU on Roku
There are ways to get the VUDU app. They are:
- Adding VUDU to Roku directly
- Screen Share VUDU to Roku
Adding VUDU to Roku Directly
1. Go to the Roku home screen and select the Streaming Channels option.
2. On the next screen, choose the Search Channels option.
3. Type and search for VUDU using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick VUDU from the search results.
5. On the next screen, click the Add Channel button to start the adding process.
6. Once the adding process ends, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the VUDU channel.
How to Activate VUDU on Roku
1. Open the VUDU app and click the Sign In button.
2. Write down the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Now, open a web browser on your computer.
4. Navigate to the activation website of the VUDU website.
5. Type the activation code in the provided field and click the Log In button.
6. Enter your login details in the provided field to activate VUDU.
7. Once you Sign In with your VUDU account, the VUDU app will get activated.
8. After that, return to the VUDU app and buy or rent a movie. Then, you can start watching your favorite movies on the big screen.
Screen Share the VUDU App to Roku
If you have the VUDU app on your Android or iOS device, you can easily screen mirror the app to Roku.
Screen Share VUDU to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Go to the Google Play Store and install the VUDU app.
3. Head to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
4. From the scanned device list, select your Roku device.
5. Now, you can see your Android device’s screen mirrored to your Roku TV display.
6. Open the VUDU app and Sign in with your account details.
7. Choose your favorite content from VUDU and stream it on your TV.
Screen Share VUDU to Roku from iOS Devices
1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store and install the VUDU app.
2. Go to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring tile.
3. Select your Roku device from the available devices list.
4. Now, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
5. After that, launch the VUDU app and sign in with your account details.
6. Finally, choose your favorite content and stream it on your Roku.
Screen Share VUDU to Roku from PC
1. Ensure your Roku device and PC to the same wifi network.
2. Open a web browser on your PC.
3. Go to the official website of VUDU.
4. Click the Sign In option in the top right corner.
5. Select your favorite movies or series.
6. Rent or Buy your favorite movies.
7. Go to the Action Center and hit the Connect tile.
8. Select your Roku Device from the Connect window that appears on the screen.
9. You can now choose your favorites from the VUDU web page and mirror them to your TV.
How to Fix VUDU Not Working on Roku
If the VUDU app is not working on Roku TV, you can follow the troubleshooting methods to fix the issue.
1. The first fix is to check the internet connection. If you find issues with the internet, you can restart your modem or router.
2. Close the VUDU app and reopen it again.
3. If you are using an outdated version of VUDU, it will not work. So, update the VUDU app to the latest version.
4. If the problem exists, uninstall the VUDU app and install it again.
5. Next, update Roku if you are using the old version.
6. Finally, restart Roku as restarting your Roku device will sort out all the issues with your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
You don’t need to get a subscription to access the VUDU app, and you are only required to pay for what you want to watch.
VUDU is not a subscription-based streaming platform. So, you won’t be required to cancel the VUDU subscription.
You may have entered your account credentials wrongly, and that’s why you can log in to the VUDU app.