- Add Uzzu TV on Roku: Open a Web Browser >> Go to Roku Website >> Sign In with Roku account >> Visit Uzzu TV link>> Add Channel.
Uzzu TV is one of the best IPTV service providers that offers 70+ live TV channels. With that, you can stream live games from NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and more. Also, the Uzzu TV is available on Roku as a private channel. That means you can easily stream IPTV content on Roku.
How Much is Uzzu TV on Roku
The services of Uzzu TV are not offered for free, and you need a subscription to get the playlist links. Moreover, Uzzu TV offers three subscription plans. They are:
- Weekly Plan – $6.99
- Month Plan – $19.99
- Yearly Plan – $199.99
How to get Uzzu TV on Roku
There are two ways to stream Uzzu TV on Roku. They are:
- Adding Private Channel on Uzzu TV
- Screen Mirroring Uzzu TV
Adding Uzzu TV on Roku
1. Initially, open a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
2. Navigate to the official website of Roku.
3. Sign in with your Roku account.
4. After signing in with your Roku account, go to this link https://my.roku.com/account/add?channel=uzzu.
5. Next, hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
6. Now, you need to update Roku to add the channel immediately.
7. After your Roku device is updated, press the Home button on your Roku remote.
8. Next, press the Right Arrow button on your remote.
9. Choose the Uzzu TV app from the channel list.
9. Press the Ok button on your Roku remote to launch the app.
10. Sign in with your subscription account and start streaming your favorites.
How to Screen Mirror Uzzu TV to Roku
You can screen share Uzzu TV from your Android and iOS devices. Before you begin the process, make sure to enable screen mirroring and AirPlay on Roku.
Screen Share Uzzu TV From Android Devices
Make sure to connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. From the Google Play Store, install the TiviMate app.
2. Launch the TiviMate app after installation.
3. Go to Settings and select the Playlist option.
4. Next, hit the Add Playlist option.
5. Add the Playlist file you received through the mail.
6. Then, you can go back to the home page and stream your favorite IPTV content.
Screen Share Uzzu TV to Roku from iOS Devices
Ensure that you have connected your iOS device to the same wifi network as Roku. Then, you can follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the App Store and install the GSE Smart IPTV app.
2. Once the GSE Smart IPTV app is installed, launch it.
3. Hit the Menu icon on the left upper left corner.
4. Select Remote Playlists from the menu.
5. Tap the + New icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. Click the Add M3U URL option and enter the name of the playlist and M3U URL in the provided field.
7. Once the playlist is added, go to the Control Center on your iOS devices.
8. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon and select your Roku device from the list.
9. Go back to the GSE Smart IPTV app and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
Frequently Asked Questions
If Uzzu TV is not working, make sure you have a stable internet connection and an active subscription plan, and ensure you have added the correct M3U URL provided by your service provider.
Your Uzzu TV plans are not auto-renewed, so once the subscription period is over, your subscription will be canceled automatically.
No, Uzzu TV doesn’t offer any free trial.