- Add USA Network to Roku: Launch Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channel >> Enter USA Network >> Add Channel.
- Activate USA Network: Locate USA Network >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Webpage >> Enter Code >> Sign In with Cable Provider >> Start Streaming.
The USA Network channel is available on the Roku Channel Store. So, it will be easier to access live TV and on-demand content anytime you want. Also, you can access the USA Network channel using popular live TV streaming services.
Is USA Network on Roku
Yes, You can add the USA Network app from the Channel Store. After adding the channel, you need to sign in with your TV provider to access all your favorite sports events on Roku.
Is USA Network Free on Roku
The USA Network Channel is free to add on Roku. The subscription fee depends on the service provider as it differs according to the service provider. You can also get a subscription from supported live TV streaming services to stream the USA Network channel.
How to Get USA Network on Roku
1. Go to the home screen of your Roku.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Navigate to and select the Search Channel option.
4. Enter USA Network on the search bar and search for the app.
5. Pick the USA Network tile from the search results.
6. Select the Add Channel button and wait for the installation to get complete.
7. After the installation is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. On the next screen, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the USA Network app.
How to Activate USA Network on Roku
1. Open the USA Network Channel and note the activation code that you can find on the screen.
2. If you can’t find the activation code on the screen, select the Sign In button to generate the activation code.
3. Next, open a web browser and go to the USA Network’s activation website.
4. Enter the code in the required field and tap the Continue button.
5. Select your cable TV provider and sign in with that account.
6. Relaunch the USA Network app and stream your favorite content on your TV.
How to Watch USA Network on Roku Without Cable
The following are some of the live TV streaming services that stream the USA Network channel.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is a familiar streaming service with 50+ live TV channels. To get the USA Network with Sling TV, you need to subscribe to the Sling Blue plan at $35 per month. It also offers 50 hours of cloud storage to record your favorite shows.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another best streaming service to stream hundreds of live TV channels, including the USA Network. The subscription to YouTube TV will cost you $64.99 per month. The subscription includes 70+ live TV channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage.
fuboTV also allows you to stream the USA Network. It also lets you stream 100+ live TV channels, such as ESPN, Bravo, and MLB Network. To stream the USA Network, you need to subscribe to fubo TV’s Pro plan at $69.99 per month.
4. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream offers 100+ live TV channels and on-demand videos. It is compatible with all devices, including Roku. Moreover, you can get the Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month to stream the USA Network. Additionally, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
To stream outside the United States, you need to connect to a VPN.