- Get Univision: Go to Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Univision >> Add Channel.
- Activate Univision: Open Univision >> Note Activation Page >> Go to Activation Webpage >> Enter Activation Code >> Sign In with Cable Provider
Univision is the one place destination that has a collection of movies, TV shows, and sports in the Spanish language. So, if you are looking for a way to stream your favorites in the Spanish language on Roku, you can install the Univision app.
Can you Watch Univision on Roku
Yes, you can watch Univision on Roku. Since it is available on the Roku Channel Store, you can directly add the channel and log in with cable providers like Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, Dish, Spectrum, and Verizon Fios to stream its content on your Roku.
How to Get Univision to Roku
There are three ways to get Univision on Roku. They are:
- Adding Univision App Directly
- Screen Share Univision App to Roku
- Watch the Univision channel without cable
Add Univision Directly to Roku
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to launch the Home screen.
2. On the Roku home screen, click the Streaming Channels option.
3. Scroll down and select Search Channels.
4. Type Univision in the search bar using the virtual keyboard and search for it.
5. Choose the Univision app from the search results.
6. Tap the Add Channel button to start the adding process.
7. After the channel is added, tap Ok in the popup window.
8. Finally, hit the Go to Channel option to launch the Univision app.
How to Activate Univision on Roku
1. Open the Univision app and hit the Sign In button on the home screen.
2. Write down the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Open a web browser and navigate to the Univision activation website.
4. Type the activation code that you wrote down previously in the Activation Code field.
5. Then, select your cable TV provider from the TV Provider section.
6. After that, click on the Continue button.
7. Next, sign in with the cable TV provider account details.
8. After the process, the Univision app will be activated.
You can now go back to the Univision app and stream your favorites.
How to Screen Share Univision App to Roku
The Univision app is available for your Android or iOS device that can be installed from the Google Play Store and App Store. To screen mirror the Univision app from these devices, you need to enable the screen mirroring and AirPlay feature on your Roku.
Screen Share Univision to Roku from Android Devices
Make sure to connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install the Univision app.
2. After installation, launch the Univision app and sign in with your account.
3. Head to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the scanned devices list.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will appear on the Roku TV screen.
6. Go back to the Univision app and stream your favorites on the big screen.
Screen Share Univision to Roku from iOS Devices
Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store and install the Univision app.
2. Go to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Open the Univision app and stream it on your TV.
How to Stream Univision on Roku Without Cable
If you didn’t subscribe to the Univision channel via cable TV provider, you could use the live TV service provider to stream the Univision channel.
1. YouTube TV
With YouTube TV, you can watch 85+ top live TV channels, including the Univision channel. To stream Univision, you need to get a subscription that costs $69.99 per month. It also offers unlimited DVR storage to record all your favorite shows and watch them offline.
fuboTV is another best streaming service that is used to watch the Univision channel. With that, you will get access to popular channels like FOX, NBC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, and more. You need to subscribe to the Pro plan of fuboTV that costs $69.99 to get these live TV channels that, include the Univision channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find the Univision tile under the Sports category.
If Univision is not working on Roku, check the internet connection, restart your modem or router, update Univision, update Roku, and restart your Roku device.