UFC is a one-stop destination for MMA fans to stream all their favorite combat sports. The UFC app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, so you can add the channel directly on your Roku device. By subscribing to the UFC Fight Pass, you can stream live events every week. With that, you will also get access to new shows and multiple combat sports every time.
UFC 283 Event Details
- Event Name: UFC 284, Makhachew Vs Volkanovski
- Date/Time: February 11, 2023, at 10 pm ET
- Venue: RAC Arena, Perth Australia
UFC Fight Pass Plans
Two different plans are provided by UFC Fight Pass.
- Monthly Pass: $9.99
- Annual Pass: $95.99
How to Watch UFC Fight Pass on Roku
You can add and stream the UFC app on your Roku device using the different methods mentioned below. If you can’t add the channel, you can screen mirror or AirPlay it from your Smartphone.
Install UFC on Roku Device
1. Set up your Roku device and connect it to a stable WiFi connection.
2. Press the Home button on the Roku remote to choose Streaming Channels.
3. Scroll down and click the Search Channels option.
4. Next, enter UFC in the search bar.
5. Pick the UFC app from the search results and click the Add Channel button.
6. After downloading the channel, tap the Go to Channel button to launch the app.
Add UFC from Roku Website
1. Visit the web browser of your choice on your PC.
2. Visit the official website of Roku.
3. Sign in with your Roku account details.
4. Tap the Search bar and enter UFC.
5. Pick the UFC app from the search results and click the Details button.
6. On the next screen, tap the Add Channel button.
7. This app will be installed on your device within 24 hours.
Note: If you want to get the app immediately, you need to update Roku.
How to Screen Mirror UFC PPV on Roku from Android
1. Set up your Roku device and enable screen mirroring on Roku.
2. Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku device to the same WiFi connection.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and search for the UFC app.
4. Pick the app and click the Install button on the Play Store.
5. After installation, launch the app and sign in with your account details.
6. Navigate to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
7. Select your Roku device from the list.
8. Start streaming your favorite content on your Roku device.
How to AirPlay UFC to Roku
1. Navigate to Settings on your Roku device.
2. Select AirPlay on Roku on the Settings screen.
3. Choose Apple AirPlay and HomeKit > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings > Turn on AirPlay.
4. Connect your iPhone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
5. Search and install the UFC app from the App Store.
6. Once the app is installed on your device, launch it on your device.
7. Sign in with your account details.
8. Go to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
9. Pick your Roku device from the list.
10. Search and watch the content of your choice on your Roku device.
How to Get a UFC Fight Pass
1. Launch a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of UFC Fight Pass.
3. Scroll down and go through the UFC Fight Pass plans.
4. Choose the plan of your choice and tap the Select button.
5. On the next screen, tap the Select License button.
6. Enter your email address and other required details to create an account.
7. If you have an account already, sign in with your account details.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can stream UFC PPV on Roku using the ESPN+ subscription.