Turner Network Television, or TNT, is a Warner Bros-owned American cable TV channel. It was established in 1988 to broadcast vintage movies and TV shows. However, the network has since changed its emphasis to include movies, TV shows, and sports, including NBA, NHL, and All Elite Wrestling. Even you can stream the TNT shows on Roku as you can find the app in the Channel Store.
Is TNT on Roku
The TNT app is free, and you can access it through participating cable TV providers. Therefore, all you need is a cable TV provider account with TNT channel support, such as those from Spectrum, Cox, Comcast, Dish, Optimum, Suddenlink, Verizon, and others.
How to Install TNT on Roku
1. Initially, power on your Roku device.
2. Next, connect Roku to a wifi network.
3. Choose Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
4. After that, select the Search Channels option.
5. Using the virtual keyboard, enter Watch TNT.
6. From the list of suggestions, pick the Watch TNT channel.
7. Next, select the Add Channel button and wait till the channel completes the installation.
8. After the Watch TNT channel installation is over, click on the OK button from the prompt.
9. Click on the Go to Channel button to open the Watch TNT channel.
Alternative Method – Add TNT on Roku
1. Turn on your PC and then launch a browser.
2. Open the Roku Channel Store, and from the top right corner of the screen, select the Sign In icon.
3. Log in to the Channel Store using the device’s Roku Account information.
4. Utilize the search bar to look for the TNT app.
5. After selecting the app, click the Add Channel option on your screen after choosing the app from the search results.
6. The TNT channel will be added to Roku in 24 hours, or you can just update Roku firmware to get the channel immediately.
How to Activate TNT on Roku
1. After opening the Watch TNT channel on Roku, click on the Sign in button.
2. This will give you the TNT Activation Code that you need to take note of.
3. With the help of a web browser on your computer, go to the TNT Activation website: https://www.tntdrama.com/activate/roku.
4. In the respective box, type in the Activation Code.
5. Next, click on Submit button.
6. Also, sign in with the details of your subscription with the TV provider.
5. After that, log in with your TV provider account.
7. Once your TV provider account is verified, the TNT app will be activated.
How to Watch TNT on Roku Without Cable
The following streaming service will help you stream the TNT channel without cable.
With the DirecTV Stream Entertainment subscription, which costs $69.99 per month, you can stream the TNT channel. Also, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record shows and movies from TNT. In addition, enjoy having access to 65+ live TV channels. In addition, the subscription lets you watch channels like Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, HGTV, History, Paramount Network, and more.
Another live TV provider that hosts TNT is Sling TV. To watch TNT, you need the Sling Orange subscription plan. The Sling Orange plan will cost you only $35 per month. It has a total of 30 channels which include Food Network, History, ID, Travel Channel, TLC, ESPN, HGTV, and FX. Moreover, you get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage for recording the shows from the channel.
YouTube TV is one of the most desirable live TV streaming applications owned by Google. It provides you TNT in its Standard package of $64.99 per month. You can record as many shows and sports from TNT with its unlimited DVR option. You get a total of 60 channels on YouTube TV, including E!, ESPN, Food Network, ID, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, Syfy, Travel Channel, and TLC.
The live TV subscription tier of Hulu is an excellent option to watch TNT. You need to be a valid subscriber of the Hulu+Live TV subscription plan of $69.99 per month to access the channel. Also, the subscription comes with over 60 live TV channels. In addition, the users get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record content from the service. The Hulu+Live TV subscription can be accessed by two users simultaneously.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, but you can access some of the TNT-offered shows on Amazon Prime Video.
No, the TNT channel is unavailable in Canada.