- Add TLC: Launch Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search TLC >> Add Channel.
- Activate TLC: Launch the TLC app >> Sign In >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Web Page >> Enter Activation Code >> Sign In with Cable TV Provider.
TLC Go is a TV everywhere app that allows you in streaming the TLC channel with other 14 networks from Warner Bros Discovery, such as Food Network, Discovery, Travel Channel, and more. Moreover, the TLC Go app is available for Roku. So, you can get access to the TLC channel anytime you want.
Can you Watch TLC on Roku For Free
Yes, the TLC channel is available on the Channel Store. So, you can directly install the TLC Go app on your Roku and get access to your favorite shows for free. To access the TLC Go app, you will need a cable TV provider account that streams the TLC channel.
How to Get TLC on Roku
1. Get to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
3. On the next screen, click Search Channels.
4. Enter TLC Go into the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
6. Search for TLC Go and select it from the search results.
7. Next, hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
8. Click the Ok button from the prompt that appears on the screen.
9. Hit the Go to Channel option to launch the channel on your device.
How to Activate TLC on Roku
1. Open the TLC Roku Channel on your Roku device.
2. Select the Sign In button and note the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Open a web browser on your PC and go to the activation website of TLC.
4. Enter the activation code in the required field and click on the Link TV Provider button.
5. Next, sign in with your cable TV provider account and activate the TLC Go app.
6. Go back to the TLC Go app and start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch TLC on Roku Without Cable
If you don’t have an active cable subscription, you can use the supported streaming services to stream TLC without cable on your device.
With the Hulu+Live Tv subscription plan offered by Hulu, you can stream the TLC channel. The subscription plan will cost you $69.99 per month. Also, with the subscription, you will get 70+ live TV channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage.
fuboTV is a sports-focused streaming service that lets you stream your favorite sports on Roku. The Fubo Pro package lets you watch 100+ live TV channels, including the TLC channel. The subscription will cost you $69.99 per month.
3. DirecTV Stream
You can also stream the TLC channel on Roku with the DirecTV Stream‘s Entertainment plan, which costs $69.99 per month. It also lets you stream other live channels like CMT, FOX, Lifetime, and more. DirecTV Stream offers unlimited cloud DVR to record your favorite events.
4. Sling TV
Sling TV offers 50+ live TV channels and provides three different subscription plans for users. To stream TLC with Sling TV, you need to subscribe to the Sling Blue plan, which costs $35 per month. It also provides 50 hours of cloud DVR to record the show of your wish.
5. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is used to stream hundreds of live TV channels and on-demand videos. It also lets you stream some of the popular channels like BET, A&E, NBC, and more. You can watch TLC using YouTube TV, with its monthly plan at $64.99.
With these live TV Streaming services, you can access the TLC channel live as well as you can access some of the popular live TV channels.