- Screen Mirror TikTok from Android: Launch TikTok app > Sign In > Notification Panel > Cast > Roku Device. Stream your favorite TikTok videos.
- Screen Mirror TikTok from iOS Devices: Open Control Center > Screen Mirroring > Roku Device > Launch TikTok app > Sign In. Watch TikTok videos on the big screen
- Screen Mirror TikTok from PC: Go to a web browser > TikTok official website > Sign In > Play a video > Windows + K keys > Play a video
- Screen Mirror TikTok from Mac PC: Launch Safari browser > TikTok website > Sign In > Control Center > Screen Mirroring > Roku Device. Mirror your favorite TikTok videos on the big screen
TikTok is one of the most popular social networking applications worldwide. This application is available in 40 different languages. Users of the app can make short videos with a lot of built-in effects to enhance them. You can also choose the background music of your wish and post them. The video creators can choose who can see their content and interact with others through messages or with duet videos. But you can’t find the TikTok app on your Roku. So, you have to use alternative ways to stream TikTok videos.
Can you watch TikTok on Roku
You can’t find the official TikTok application on Roku Channel Store. But, this will not prevent you from watching TikTok videos on Roku. The only way to access TikTok is by screen mirroring the app from devices like Android or iOS devices.
How to Get TikTok on Roku via Screen Mirroring
You can access TikTok with its official application on your Android as well as iOS devices. In addition, it is possible to access TikTok using a web browser on your computer. Therefore, you can screen mirror the application on Roku from the following devices.
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Windows PC
- Mac PC
To make sure that screen mirroring works on Roku, open Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode > Prompt or Always Allow.
From Android Devices
1. Initially, connect both your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
3. Search and install the TikTok app from the Google Play Store.
4. Open the TikTok app and then Sign In to your account.
5. Next, launch the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. From the list of devices that appears on your screen, select the Roku device.
7. Soon, the Android device’s screen will mirror itself on your TV.
8. Open the TikTok app and stream its content on your TV.
From Windows PC
1. To make screen mirroring work, connect your Windows PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Open the Windows Action Centre on your PC and select the Connect tile.
3. When you see a list of devices, choose your Roku device.
4. With that, the screen of your computer will mirror on your TV.
5. Open a browser like Google Chrome on your PC.
6. Visit the official website of TikTok and Sign In to your account.
7. Play any TikTok videos and mirror them to your TV.
From iOS Devices
Make sure to enable the AirPlay on Roku from the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and follow the steps below:
1. Get the TikTok app on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. After installing the TikTok app, Open it and sign in to your account.
3. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS device and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the list of devices on your screen, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, your iOS device’s screen will get mirrored to Roku.
6. Go back to the TikTok app and mirror its content to Roku.
From Mac PC
1. Initially, connect your Mac to the same wifi network as the Roku device.
2. With any browser you have, go to the official website of TikTok.
3. You can sign in to your existing TikTok account, or you can create a new one.
4. Launch the Control Centre of your Mac.
5. Choose the Screen Mirroring option and then choose your Roku device.
6. With that, the screen of your Mac will start to mirror on your TV.
7. Once again, open the browser tab with TikTok to stream it on your TV.