Telemundo is an American Spanish-language TV channel from NBCUniversal. It was launched in 1984 and is available in more than 100 countries and over 35 languages. The content available on this channel aims at Latin American audiences. You can find amazing Telenovelas, news, sports, and reality shows. Also, they have a channel that focuses on Hispanic audiences named Telemundo Universo. Moreover, you can stream all the content offered by the Telemundo channel anytime on Roku by adding the Telemundo app.
Can you Watch Telemundo on Roku
Yes, you can watch Telemundo on Roku, as the official app is natively available in the Channel Store for download. Moreover, the adding process for the Telemundo app is direct and easy.
How Much is Telemundo on Roku
The Telemundo app is free to access with participating cable TV providers. Some of the popular cable TV providers, like DirecTV, offers the Telemundo channel.
How to Get Telemundo on Roku
1. Press the Home button of the Roku remote to launch the home screen.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option on the left side panel.
3. Scroll to and select the Search Channels option.
4. Type in and search for Telemundo.
5. Next, choose Telemundo from the search suggestions.
6. Hit the Add Channel button and start the adding process.
7. Once the adding process for the Telemundo channel is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
Alternative Method to Add Telemundo on Roku
1. Launch any web browser you like on your computer.
2. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Select the Sign In button and proceed to sign in to your Roku account, the same one you have on your device.
4. After signing in, select the search bar and search for the Telemundo app.
5. Select the Telemundo tile from the search results and click on the Add Channel button.
6. Now, you have to update your Roku device to add Telemundo to your channels grid immediately.
How to Activate Telemundo on Roku
1. Launch the Telemundo app on Roku.
2. This will give you the app Activation Code on your screen.
3. If the activation code doesn’t appear on the screen, select the Log In or Sign In button.
4. After that, visit the activation website of Telemundo on a web browser: https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate?brand=telemundo.
5. On the activation box, enter the code and click on the Continue button.
6. Also, sign in to your cable TV provider to verify the account.
7. After that, go back to the Telemundo channel and stream your favorite shows.
How to Watch Telemundo on Roku Without Cable
The following are some of the streaming services that stream the Telemundo channel.
DirecTV Stream is one of the most popular TV providers with a rich collection of television channels. With the Entertainment Package of DirecTV Stream at $69.99 per month, you can watch Telemundo. In addition, you can watch up to 65 channels on this plan, including Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Channel, History, Investigation Discovery, and TLC.
fuboTV brings you unlimited entertainment, especially for sports fans. It also includes Entertainment channels, including Telemundo. To watch the channel, you need the fuboTV Pro plan at $69.99 for a month. In addition, you get to access 90+ live TV channels and a 7-day free trial to access the services of fuboTV.
Hulu is an interesting live TV streaming service that includes more than 70+ live TV channels. For $69.99 per month, you can watch Telemundo along with Travel Channel, History, Paramount Network, Discovery, Comedy Central, and Cartoon Network. In addition, you will get unlimited cloud DVR facilities to record your favorite shows.
YouTube TV is another official option to watch Telemundo on your device. The basic subscription package of YouTube TV will cost you $64.99 per month. In total, you can stream 60+ channels, including Telemundo. The subscription also includes a 14-day free trial.