Spotify is a recommended audio streaming platform that streams all of your favorite music and podcasts. It was founded in 2006 and has developed itself to be the top-rated music platform. Apart from music, it has one of the best collections of podcasts. It has the biggest collection of music of up to 82 million songs from popular records. You can access Spotify in more than 180 countries, and it has content from different languages. Search for your favorite music, albums, or artists using the apps search feature. Also, you can get the services of Spotify on streaming devices like Roku.
- You can create your favorites list of songs and podcasts on the app.
- Moreover, you can create your own playlist of songs and access other playlists from the app.
- Follow your favorite artists and labels and enjoy listening to their music.
- Also, you can listen to music from across the world in different languages.
- In addition, you can find music for your mood, activity, or of different genres.
Spotify on Roku
You can listen to Spotify music for free with ads. To get an ad-free listening to Spotify, you need to be a premium subscriber. Following is a list of premium subscription plans of Spotify in different countries.
|Canada||CAD 9.99||CAD 12.99||CAD 15.99||CAD 4.99|
|Germany||9,99 €||12,99 €||14,99 €||4,99 €|
How to Sign Up With Spotify
2. Select the Get Spotify Free button.
3. You can sign up with your Facebook Account or Email Address.
4. Enter your Log In details and click on Log In.
5. Fill in the required fields of Username, Password, Email, Date of Birth, and Gender.
7. Finally, click on Sign up.
How to Install Spotify on Roku
1. From the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
2. Select Search Channels on the menu.
3. Search for Spotify using the search bar.
4. Pick Spotify from the search suggestions.
5. Click on Add Channel and wait for the app download to complete.
6. Select OK when the download is complete.
7. Select the Go to Channel option to open the app.
Alternative Method – Add Spotify to Roku
Connect Android or iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
2. Open the app and sign in to the Roku Account as the one on your Roku device.
3. Find the Devices tab in the app and tap it.
4. Choose your Roku device on the list and tap the same.
5. Select the Channels tab followed by the Channel Store icon.
6. Search for the Spotify app and choose the app icon.
7. Tap Add Channel and wait for the app to be installed on your device.
8. After that, Spotify will be added to Roku within 24 hours.
Tip: If you don’t want to wait too long for the Spotify app to add to your device, you can update Roku from Settings → System → System Update → Check Now.
How to Activate Spotify on Roku
1. Launch Spotify on Roku.
2. Select the Log In button and get an activation code.
3. On a web browser, visit https://www.spotify.com/pair.
4. Sign in with your Spotify account and enter the Activation code you see on your TV. Next, click on Submit, and Spotify will be activated on Roku.
5. Go back to the Spotify app and listen to your favorite songs.
Spotify Not Working on Roku: Fixes
If the Spotify app is not working on your device, you can fix the issue easily with the following measures.
Spotify Won’t Load
- If the Spotify app is not loading, check if the Spotify server is down for maintenance. If the server is down, wait for the issue to be fixed.
- Check if the issue is with your internet. Also, try restarting the Wi-Fi router.
- Contact your Internet Service provider if the internet is still weak or slow.
Spotify on Roku is Not Opening
- If you can’t open Spotify, restart your device by unplugging it from the power source.
- If there is a pending Roku update, perform the same from the Roku Settings.
- Uninstall the Spotify app from your device and then re-install it back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can listen to the ad-supported version of Spotify Music without Premium.
Yes, you can access the music app on Roku Express as well.