If you are residing in Canada, Sportsnet is the platform you need to choose to stream popular sports like NFL, NBA, NFL, Premiere League, Golf, and more sports in Canada. Moreover, with the Sportsnet app, you can get on track with your favorite sports anytime you want. But the official Sportsnet app is unavailable for Roku. Anyways, there are three four ways to stream Sportsnet on Roku.
Can you Watch Sportsnet on Roku
The Roku Channel Store doesn’t come with a Sportsnet app in its collection. But the Sportsnet app is available for Android and iOS devices. So, you can screen mirror the Sportsnet app to Roku from Android or iOS devices.
Note: The Sportsnet app is free to access with the participating cable TV providers. Also, you can stream your favorite sports on the Sportsnet app with the Sportsnet Now Subscription.
|Plans||Pricing Per Month||Pricing Per Year|
|Sportsnet Now Standard||$14.99||$149.99|
|Sportsnet Now Premium||$34.99||$249.99|
You can visit the official website of Sportsnet to get the Sportsnet Now subscription.
How to Watch Sportsnet on Roku via Screen Mirroring
You can screen mirror Sportsnet to Roku from the following devices:
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Windows PC
Before you start the screen mirroring process, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku to mirror your Android devices like smartphones and tablets. Also, you need to enable AirPlay on Roku to mirror your iOS devices like iPhones and iPads.
From Android Devices
1. Initially, connect both your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, install the Sportsnet app from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the Sportsnet app after installation and sign in to your account.
4. Launch the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap the Cast icon.
5. When you see the list of available devices on the screen, choose your Roku device.
6. Once your Roku device is connected, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Go back to the Sportsnet app and stream your favorite sports on Roku.
From Windows PC
1. Connect both your Windows PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Launch the Windows Action Centre on your computer.
3. Select the Connect tile and then choose your Roku device.
4. As the screen of your computer mirrors your TV, open a browser like Google Chrome.
5. Go to the official website of Sportsnet and Sign In to your account.
6. Play any sports match and mirror them to Roku.
From iOS Devices
1. Get the Sportsnet app from the App Store.
2. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS device.
3. Locate and then tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices that appears on the screen.
5. Next, launch the Sportsnet app and sign in to your account.
6. You can now enjoy streaming your favorite sports on the big screen.
1. First, you need to connect both your Mac and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Using a browser, visit the official website of Sportsnet and sign in to your account.
3. Next, open the Control Centre of your Mac.
4. Locate and click on the Screen Mirroring option.
5. When you see the available devices list, choose your Roku device.
6. The screen of the Mac will start to mirror itself on your TV.
7. Launch the browser tab with Sportsnet and stream it on Roku.
With these methods, you can successfully stream Sportsnet on Roku.