- SoundCloud is unavailable on Roku and screen mirroring is the only option.
- Screen Mirror SoundCloud app from Android Devices: Launch Notification Panel >> select Cast icon >> Select Roku >> Launch SoundCloud >> Sign In >> Play music.
- Screen Mirror SoundCloud app from iOS Devices: Launch Control Center >> tap Screen Mirroring >> Select Roku device >> Open SoundCloud app >> Sign In >> Play music.
SoundCloud is one of the most popular music streaming platforms. The service is available in 190 countries and territories. It includes popular countries like France, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, and New Zealand. With SoundCloud on Roku, users can stream over 300 million music tracks from various artists.
There is no official application of SoundCloud in the Roku Channel Store for the users. The only way to access SoundCloud is by screen mirroring it from other devices.
1. SoundCloud Next: Free 3-hours track uploads
2. SoundCloud Next Plus: $2.50 per month
3. SoundCloud Next Pro: $12 per month
How to Screen Mirror SoundCloud on Roku
Users can screen mirror SoundCloud by screen mirroring it from the following devices.
2. Windows PC
3. iOS devices
Before screen mirroring SoundCloud, users need to enable the feature on Roku as follows. Open Settings > select System > select Screen Mirroring > select Screen Mirroring Mode > select either Prompt or Always Allow.
Stream SoundCloud From Android Devices
1. Connect both the Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Google Play Store and search for the SoundCloud app.
3. In the app info page, tap the Install button to add the app to the device.
4. Open the SoundCloud app and sign in to your account.
5. Launch the Notification Panel of the Android device and tap the Cast icon.
6. The screen of the device will mirror itself on Roku.
7. Finally, play any audio track from the SoundCloud app and enjoy streaming it.
Stream SoundCloud From Windows PC
1. Turn on your Windows PC and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Open the Windows Action Centre on the Windows PC.
3. From the Action Centre, select the Connect tile.
4. Choose your Roku device to establish the screen mirroring.
5. Open any web browser on the PC and visit the SoundCloud website.
6. Also, sign in to the SoundCloud account with the account credentials.
7. Finally, users can play and stream music from SoundCloud on their TV.
Stream SoundCloud from iOS Devices
1. Connect both the iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. From the Roku home screen, open the Roku Settings menu.
3. Select the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option followed by the AirPlay option.
4. In the iOS device, open the App Store.
6. Select the Get button to initiate the app download.
7. Open the Control Centre of the iOS device and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
8. Choose a Roku device from the list and start mirroring the screen of the iOS device.
9. Finally, open the SoundCloud app and enjoy streaming it.
Stream SoundCloud from Mac
1. Start by connecting both Mac and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open a web browser on Mac and visit the SoundCloud official website.
3. Sign in to the account with account details.
4. Launch the Control Centre of the device and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the devices list.
6. Start mirroring the screen of the Mac on Roku.
7. Go back to the SoundCloud website and start music from the website on your TV.