- Add Shudder to Roku: Go to Roku Home >> Select Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Shudder >> Add Channel.
- Activate the Shudder app: Launch Shudder >> Sign In >> Note Activation Code >> Visit Activation Webpage >> Enter Activation Code >> Click on Activate Your Device.
As a Roku user, you have a lot of best channels on Roku, and Shudder is one among them. It is a popular American Video-on-demand service that streams popular movies & TV shows like The Amusement Park, The Toll, Possessor, Mosquito State, The Night, For the Sake of Victims, and more. Also, it is easy to access the popular shows on Shudder with supported models like Roku Express, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, and all the latest Roku TVs.
Is Shudder Free on Roku
No, Sudder is a premium media streaming service that offers affordable subscription plans. In addition, you will get a free 7-day trial on the service with any of the subscription plans. You can also cancel the subscription at any convenient time.
How Much is Shudder on Roku
The following are the subscription plans offered by Shudder:
- Monthly Subscription: $5.99
- Annual Subscription: $56.99
How to Subscribe to Shudder
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Next, move to the official website of Shudder.
3. From the home page, click on the Try 7 Days Free button.
4. Enter your Email ID and Password to create a free account.
5. Choose a subscription plan and enter your payment credentials.
6. Next, click on the Start free trial button.
7. After a successful transaction, your 7-day free trial will be activated.
How to Get Shudder on Roku
There are two ways to get Shudder on Roku. They are:
- Install Shudder Directly
- Install Shudder using Roku’s official website
Install Shudder Directly on Roku
1. From the left pane of the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
2. Select the Search Channels option on the next menu.
3. Search for the Shudder app using the virtual keyboard and choose the same from the search results.
4. On the channel overview page, choose the Add Channel button.
5. After the adding process completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
6. On the next screen, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Shudder.
Install Shudder from Roku’s Official Website
1. Launch any web browser on your computer and visit the Roku Channel Store’s official website.
2. Locate the sign in button from the upper right corner and click it.
3. Type in the necessary Roku Account details and sign in to your account.
4. Click the Search Channel bar and enter Shudder. Next, search for Shudder.
5. From the search results, select the Shudder tile.
6. From the channel info page, click on the Add Channel button.
7. Once this is done, the Shudder app will be installed on your Roku in 24 hours.
Tip: You can also get Shudder on your Channels grid immediately by updating Roku to the latest version.
How to Activate Shudder on Roku
1. Initially, launch the Shudder app and select the Sign In button.
2. Take note of the Activation Code on your screen.
3. On your computer or smartphone, visit the activation webpage of Shudder.
4. Next, enter your Email ID and password associated with your Shudder platforms subscription.
5. Enter the activation code in the required field and click on the Activate Your Device button.
6. This activates the Shudder app on your Roku.
7. After that, you have to go back to the Shudder app and start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Cancel Shudder on Roku
In case you have subscribed to Shudder directly on Roku, the following steps will help you in canceling the subscription:
1. Initially, press the Home button on your remote to go to the home screen.
2. Next, hit the Right button on your remote. This opens the channel’s grid.
3. From the channel’s grid, select the Shudder tile.
4. Press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote.
5. Choose the Manage your Subscription option from the pop-up menu.
6. On the next pop-up window, select the Cancel Subscription option.
7. Confirm the selection if required and cancel your Shudder subscription.
Since you have the 7-day free trial with the subscription to Shudder, you can cancel the subscription within the trial period to avoid the deduction of the subscription cost from your bank account.