Peacock TV is one of the best streaming services in the US that is similar to Hulu. It is available in the US, UK, Ireland, Austria, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland. It offers you more than 50+ live TV channels, thousands of movies and TV shows, Peacock TV Originals, and more. You can also watch live sports matches as well. It has content from genres like Fantasy, Science Fiction, War, Romance, Family, and more. You can stream Peacock TV on devices Roku, Firestick, Android, Windows, and more. Now, let us find out how to install Peacock TV on Roku.
Features of Peacock TV
- You can stream over 50+ live TV channels, 40,000 hours of movies, TV shows, and more for free.
- Watch live sports matches of events like WWE, Premier League, Sunday Night Football, and more.
- Allows you to download movies and TV shows to stream them later.
- You can get access to NBC, and Bravo hits on the next day.
- You can have a total of 6 Profiles per account.
- On Peacock TV, you can stream on 3 devices simultaneously.
Peacock TV on Roku
Peacock TV is available on Roku. But it doesn’t support all Roku devices; Peacock TV supports devices like Roku 2 (4210X model), 3 & 4(model 4200X or later), Roku Streaming Stick(model 3600X or later), Roku Express(model 3900X or later), Roku Premiere+(model 3920X or later), Roku Ultra LT(model 4640X or later), and Roku TV.
Peacock TV Plans and Pricing
Peacock offers you a total of 3 plans, and they are:
|Plan||Download Content||Access to All Content||Ad-Free||Price|
How to Sign Up for Peacock TV
1. Go to Peacock TV’s official website from your smartphone or PC.
2. Scroll down to the A Plan for Everyone section. Select the Plan you want.
3. On the Create your Account page, enter all the necessary details like Name, Password, and more.
4. Click on Create Account.
5. On the Enter payment details page, choose the payment method and fill in the payment details.
6. Click on Pay Now. You have now created a Peacock TV account.
How to Install Peacock TV on Roku
1. From the Roku home screen, select Streaming Channels.
2. Click on Search Channels and enter Peacock TV on the search bar.
3. Search and choose Peacock TV from the suggestion list.
4. Select Add Channel and click on OK. The channel will be added to your Roku.
5. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Peacock TV.
Alternative Method – How to Add Peacock TV on Roku Using Roku Official Website
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Select Sign in and type your Roku Email ID and Password. Click on Submit.
4. Once you log in to your account, click on Search channels.
5. Type Peacock TV and select the channel from the results. Next, click on Add Channel
6. Now, update your Roku device, and the channel will be available on Roku.
Note: To update Roku, go to Settings → System → System Update → Check Now.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku
1. Open the Peacock TV app after adding it.
2. Click on the Sign in button from the upper right corner.
3. You will get an activation code that is displayed on the screen of your TV.
4. Make a note of that activation code and visit https://www.peacocktv.com/activate.
5. On the respective field, enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
6. Next, sign in with your Peacock TV subscription details to activate the Peacock TV app on Roku.
7. After that, you can enjoy streaming your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen.
How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription on Roku
In case you don’t like to stream on Peacock TV because of various circumstances, you can cancel the Peacock TV subscription anytime you want.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Press the Right Arrow button to view the channel’s list.
3. Navigate to Peacock TV from the channel’s list
4. Press the (*) Asterisk button on your Roku remote.
5. Select Manage subscription.
6. Click on Cancel subscription to cancel your Peacock TV subscription.
How to Solve Peacock TV Not Working on Roku
1. If Peacock TV servers in your region are down, the Peacock TV will not work properly. Check whether the Peacock TV is down by visiting PeacockTV’s official website or through Downdetector.
2. If your Peacock TV app is outdated, it can cause the app to not work properly. So, update the app to the latest version and check if the problem is solved.
3. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Peacock TV app. Then, check whether the app is working properly.
4. You can try signing out of Roku and, after a few minutes, sign in with the same account. This will solve any problems with the account. After that, check if the problem is solved.
5. If you have a slow internet connection, it can also lead to Peacock TV not working. So, check for any internet connectivity issues and solve the problem.
6. If too much cache data are stored on your Peacock TV app, it can cause the app to malfunction. Clear cache data on Peacock TV and check if it is working properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Peacock TV offers a 7-day free trial for new users.
No, you can’t get Peacock TV with the Amazon Prime subscription.