- Add PBS KIDS to Roku: Go to Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search PBS KIDS >> Add Channel.
- Activate PBS KIDS: Launch PBS KIDS >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Webpage >> Type Activation Code >> Sign In.
PBS KIDS is one of the safest place for your kids to stream their favorite shows. Moreover, with the PBS KIDS app installed on your Roku, you don’t even have to enable the Parental Control feature.
Is PBS KIDS Available on Roku
Yes, you can find the PBS KIDS app in the Channel Store. Also, subscription is not needed to access the PBS Kids app. That means you can access the PBS KIDS app for free.
How to Get PBS KIDS on Roku
1. Turn on and connect your Roku to a wifi network.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
3. Click on the Streaming Channels option from the left pane.
4. Select the Search Channels option.
5. Search for PBS KIDS on the search bar with the virtual on-screen keyboard.
6. Choose the PBS Kids tile and then click on the Add Channel button.
7. Also, wait for the app download to complete.
8. After the app download is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
9. Next, choose the Go to Channel button to launch the channel.
With the steps below, you can remotely add the PBS Kids app using a web browser.
1. Open any web browser like Google Chrome on your computer.
2. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Select the Sign in button and enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Next, click on the Search Channel box and enter PBS Kids. Then, search for the PBS Kids channel.
5. From the search results, click on the PBS Kids channel.
6. On the next screen, click on the Add Channel button.
7. After completing the steps above, update your Roku device to immediately add PBS Kids to your channels grid.
How to Activate PBS KIDS on Roku
1. Open the PBS KIDS app on your device and note down the Activation Code. If the activation code is not displayed, select the Sign In button to get one.
2. Next, open a web browser and visit the activation webpage of PBS Kids.
3. Type in the Activation code on the required field and click on the Continue button.
4. Further, sign in with your Facebook, Google+, or PBS Account following the on-screen instructions.
5. Finally, the PBS Kids app will be activated.
6. Now, you can go back to the PBS Kids app, and the content on it will be refreshed.
Enjoy streaming your favorite content on the PBS Kids app.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can’t get the PBS Kids on outdated firmware versions. So, update Roku to the latest version.
Since the PBS KIDS doesn’t require a subscription, there is no way to cancel it.