- Add Paramount Network: Go to Roku home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Paramount Network >> Add Channel.
- Activate Paramount Network: Launch Paramount Network >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Webpage >> Enter Code >> Sign In with Cable Provider.
The Paramount Network app is available in the Roku Channel Store. With it, you can get access to the Paramount Network channel anytime you want. Additionally, some of the popular shows you can watch with the Paramount Network app are Yellowstone, Bar Rescue, Ink Master, TV Land’s Younger, and more.
How Much is Paramount Network on Roku
The Paramount Network app is free to install on Roku. Also, you can access the content offered by Paramount Network for free. For that, you only need the Participating cable TV provider account from cable TV providers like AT&T U-verse, Spectrum, Cox, Dish, Verizon, Xfinity, and more.
How to Get Paramount Network on Roku
1. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Next, select Streaming Channels on the Roku home screen.
3. Next, choose the Search Channels option on the next screen.
4. Enter Paramount Network in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Search for Paramount Network and select it from the search results.
6. After that, hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
7. Once the channel-adding process is complete, select the Ok button from the prompt.
8. To launch the channel, hit the Go to Channel option.
How to Activate Paramount Network on Roku
1. Open the Paramount Network app on your device.
2. Tap the Sign In button on the home screen and note the activation code.
3. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
4. Go to the Paramount Network’s activation website.
5. Type the activation code that you note down previously.
6. Once entered, tap the Continue button.
7. Sign in with the cable TV provider credentials.
8. After that, the Paramount Network app will be activated.
9. Go back to the Paramount Network app and start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch Paramount Network Without Cable on Roku
If you don’t have a cable TV subscription, you can use the popular streaming service mentioned here to stream Paramount Network without cable.
- DirecTV Stream
- YouTube TV
1. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream is the best option to stream Paramount Network on Roku. It offers you 75+ live TV channels, including popular channels like ESPN, FOX, TNT, ABC, FX, and more. To get the Paramount Network channel, you only need to subscribe to the Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers 100+ live TV channels, including the Paramount Network. To stream the Paramount Network channel, you need a subscription at $64.99 per month. Additionally, you will get a 14-day free trial with the subscription plan.
Vidgo offers more than 150+ live TV channels in all the categories like sports, entertainment, news, and more. The notable channels of Vidgo are AWE, CMT, A&E, Big Ten Network, and Lifetime. To stream Paramount Network with Vidgo, you need to get its Plus package at $59.95 per month.
With fuboTV, you can access 100+ live TV channels. To stream the Paramount Network via fuboTV, you need to subscribe to the Pro plan at $69.99 per month. Upon subscription, you will receive a 7-day free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no way to cancel the Paramount Network subscription with Roku. You only need to contact your cable TV provider for that.