Pandora is a music streaming service that is only available in the USA. It is different from other music streaming services, where you can create your own stations based on your favorite songs, artists, and genres. You can search for or browser to find stations based on your mood. You can also listen to podcasts, radio, albums, playlists, and more. Pandora is compatible with Roku, Android, iOS, Xbox One, and more. Now, in this article, let’s find out how to install Pandora on Roku.
Features of Pandora
- On Pandora, you can choose 6 different modes and switch up songs based on these modes.
- You can listen to genres like country, pop, rock, and more.
- You can stay up to date with the latest hits and releases.
- It offers you unlimited skips and replays of songs.
- You can listen to ad-free music with high-quality audio.
- It allows you to create your own playlists, search for your favorite artists, songs, and more.
- It gives personalized music and podcasts for you to experience.
- You can download your favorite songs and stream them later.
Pandora on Roku
Pandora is available on Roku and is supported on most Roku devices. It is a subscription-based music service. It has two different plans to choose from, and they are:
- Pandora Plus – $4.99 per month (comes with a 30-day free trial period)
- Pandora Premium – $9.99 per month (comes with a 60-day free trial period)
How to Subscribe to Pandora
1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
2. Input the official website of Pandora: https://www.pandora.com/ and visit it.
3. Scroll down to Choose how you want to listen.
4. Choose the plan you want and select Get.
5. Enter all the required details and select Sign Up.
6. Choose the method of payment, and fill in all the necessary details like the Name of the Card, Card Number, and more.
7. Select Start Trial. After a successful transaction, you can access the Pandora platform.
How to Add Pandora on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and select Streaming Channels.
2. Click on Search Channels and enter Pandora on the search bar.
3. From the search results, choose Pandora.
4. Select the Add Channel button. Next, select the OK button after adding Pandora.
5. Click on Go to Channel option to launch Pandora.
Alternative Method – Pandora on Roku Using Roku Website
1. From your Smartphone or PC, go to Roku Channel Store’s official website.
2. Click on Sign in. Enter your Roku account details and select Submit.
3. Select the Search channels bar and enter Pandora.
4. Choose the channel from the search results and select Add Channel.
5. The channel will be added to your Roku within 24 hours.
Note: To get the Pandora channel immediately on Roku, Update the Roku device, and the channel will be available on Roku. To update Roku, go to Settings → System → System Update → Check Now.
How to Activate Pandora on Roku
1. Launch the Pandora channel on your Roku, and you will see an Activation code appearing on the screen. Note it down.
2. Open the browser from any of your devices and go to https://www.pandora.com/activate
3. Enter the Activation code in the given field and click on Activate Now.
4. Type your Pandora account details to verify the account.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the activation process.
6. The Pandora channel on Roku will restart, and you start listening to your favorite music.
How to Cancel Pandora Subscription on Roku
You have the option to cancel your Pandora Music subscription anytime. So, if you decide to do so, the following steps will help you.
1. Press the Right Arrow button while you’re on the home screen.
2. Navigate to and select Pandora.
3. Press the * Asterisk button on your Roku remote.
4. Click on the Manage Subscription option.
5. Select Cancel Subscription, and your Pandora subscription will be canceled.
How to Solve Pandora Not Working on Roku
Below are the methods you can use to solve Pandora not working issue:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Pandora.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Pandora app on your Roku device to solve your issue.
- Check whether you have entered the right account details.
- Clear Cache data on your app and check whether the app is working properly.
- Check whether Pandora services are down. If they are down, then you can’t stream Pandora until the servers are working properly.
- Restart your Pandora app and check if the problem is solved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can listen to podcasts with Pandora.
You can visit http://www.pandora.com/account/help to reset your password on Pandora.
Apple Music is one of the best alternatives to Pandora Music.