NOW TV on Roku is a single window to unlimited entertainment with no boundaries. You can watch the latest movies and shows along with other popular titles streaming on the service. Also, you can watch the biggest sports event streaming live on the NOW TV app. It has different attractive membership plans that you can choose from and get your own personalized experience. This video streaming service from Sky Limited is available on a variety of different devices.
Note: NOW TV is rebranded to NOW.
NOW TV on Roku
NOW app is currently available only for access in the United Kingdom. So if you are outside the UK, you might have to use a VPN to access the service. Following are the membership plans that are offered by NOW.
|Plan||Subscription Price||Free Trial|
|Sky Cinema Pass||£11.99 per month||Seven days|
|Entertainment Pass||£9.99 per month||Seven days|
|NOW TV Kids Pass||£3.99 per month||Seven days|
|Hayu Month Pass||£4.99 per month||Seven days|
|Sky Sports Pass||£33.99 per month||Nil|
How to Sign Up With NOW TV
1. Open a web browser on your computer or smartphone and visit the official website of NOW.
2. Scroll down to the subscription section of the page and select any Membership Plan you wish to subscribe with.
3. Select the Choose Membership button next to any subscription plan.
4. On the next page, click on the Claim Offer button and complete getting the subscription following the instructions on your screen.
How to Install NOW TV on Roku
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to the HDMI port on it.
2. From the Roku home screen, find the Streaming Channels option on the left sidebar and select it.
3. Next, select the Search Channels option from the sidebar.
4. With the help of the on-screen keyboard, type in and search for the NOW app.
5. Pick up the app icon from the search suggestions and then install it on your device by selecting the Add Channel option.
6. When the download is complete, press the OK button on your remote.
7. On the next screen, select the Go to Channel option to launch the NOW app.
Alternative Method – Add NOW TV on Roku
Connect your Android or iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below.
1. Turn on your Android or iOS device and then install the Roku mobile app on it from the App Store or the Google Play Store as necessary.
2. Open the Roku mobile app and tap to Devices icon from the bottom of your screen.
3. As a list of devices appears on your screen, select your Roku device.
4. When a connection is established, tap on Channels > Channel Store.
5. Using the on-screen keyboard, you can search for the NOW app.
6. When the search results appear, select the NOW app icon and then select the Add Channel option.
7. If you have a Roku PIN, enter it in the field provided.
8. After that, you can update Roku to add the NOW channel immediately.
How to Activate NOW TV on Roku
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to launch its home screen.
2. Next, press the Right Arrow button on your remote.
3. Select the NOW app and press the OK button on your remote to launch the app.
4. An activation code will be displayed on your Roku TV’s screen.
5. If the activation code is not displayed, select the Log In or Sign In button to get one.
6. On a web browser, visit the activation webpage of NOW: https://www.nowtv.com/ie/tv.
7. Enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
8. Enter your subscription credentials and sign in to activate the NOW app.
9. Now, you can go back to the NOW app and enjoy watching it on Roku.
Troubleshooting NOW TV Not Working Issue On Roku
If the NOW TV app is not working on your Roku device, you need to try these troubleshooting fixes.
NOW TV App Is Buffering
- If the NOW TV app is buffering on your device, it might be because of an unstable internet connection. Therefore, restart your wifi router.
- Try connecting to the internet by making use of an Ethernet cable.
- If you can connect to a different wifi network, it might help you with loading content in the NOW TV app.
- If your internet is really unstable, contact your internet service provider to make sure that there are no issues on their side.
Can’t Open the NOW TV App
- If you can’t load the contents from the NOW TV app, try restarting your TV.
- Perform a software update on your Roku device to prevent issues caused by a pending update on a device.
- Clear the cache of the NOW TV app on your device.
Can’t Load Any Content From the NOW TV App
If you can’t load any title on the NOW TV app on all devices you have, it might be because of a server outage. If that is the case, you might have to wait till NOW TV sorts out the issue.
Issue: Can’t Sign Into NOW TV
- Make sure that you have entered the proper subscription credentials while trying to sign in to the app.
- Try uninstalling the NOW TV app on your device and then reinstalling it from the Channel Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check out Peacock TV, Hulu, and Prime Video as an alternative to NOW TV.
You can only find the NOW TV on the Roku Channel Store if you are residing in the United Kingdom.