- Add Nickelodeon: Go to Roku home >> Scanning Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Nickelodeon >> Add Channel.
- Activate Nickelodeon: Launch Nickelodeon >> Sign In >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Webpage >> Enter Activation Code >> Sign In with Cable Provider.
Nickelodeon is a live TV channel that is on most children’s favorite lists. With the Nickelodeon channel, you can stream popular shows such as iCarly, SpongeBob, Victorious, and more. Moreover, the Nickelodeon app is compatible with Roku.
Is Nickelodeon on Roku
Yes, Nickelodeon is available on the Roku Channel Store. That means that you can get access to your favorite shows on Nickelodeon easily.
How Much is Nickelodeon on Roku
The Nickelodeon app is free to download from the Roku Channel Store. But to access your favorite shows on the Nickelodeon app, you need to sign in with a participating cable TV provider account.
How to Add Nickelodeon on Roku
1. Initially, turn on and connect Roku to a wifi network.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Choose Streaming Channels on the home screen.
4. Next, click the Search Channels option.
5. Enter Nickelodeon on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
6. Search for the Nickelodeon channel and select it from the search results.
7. Hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
8. Once the channel-adding process is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
9. Next, choose the Go to Channel button to launch the Nickelodeon channel.
How to Activate Nickelodeon on Roku
1. Open the Nickelodeon channel on your device.
2. Select the Sign In button and note the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
4. Navigate to the activation webpage of Nickelodeon.
5. Enter the activation code in the provided field.
6. Once entered, tap the Continue button.
7. Sign in with your cable provider account details.
8. Open the Nickelodeon app and start streaming your favorite show.
How to Stream Nickelodeon Without Cable on Roku
The alternative method to stream Nickelodeon on Roku is by using the popular streaming services without cable on your device.
Hulu is one of the best streaming services that is used to stream Nickelodeon on Roku. You can watch Nickelodeon with any Hulu plan starting at $7.99 per month. The ad-free Hulu plan costs $14.99 per month. The Hulu + Live TV plan costs $14.99 per month.
2. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream offers 75+ live TV channels and on-demand content. To stream Nickelodeon on Roku, you need to get a subscription to Hulu+Live TV, which costs $69.99 per month. Moreover, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage with a subscription that can be used for recording your favorite shows.
3. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another best option to stream Nickelodeon on Roku. With that, you can also access 100+ popular live TV channels. For that, you need to get a subscription to YouTube TV with its base plan at $64.99 per month.
Vidgo offers 150+ live TV channels along with Nickelodeon. It also lets you stream 14000+ TV shows and movies. To stream Nickelodeon with Vidgo, you need to get its Plus package which costs $59.95 per month.
fuboTV provides 100+ live TV channels, including Nickelodeon. Additionally, you can also subscribe to fuboTV to get 100+ live TV channels. So, subscribing to fuboTV’s Pro plan at $69.99 per month is the right choice for it.
By choosing any of these streaming services, you can access the Nickelodeon channel live, and also you can stream some of the popular live TV channels as well.