- Add NHL to Roku: Go to Roku home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channel >> Search NHL >> Add Channel.
- Activate NHL: Launch NHL >> Sign In > Get Activation code >> Visit Activation website >> Sign In >> Enter Activation Code >> Submit.
National Hockey League (NHL) is one of the most popular sports events in the United States. If you are a fan of this sports event, you can watch your favorite teams playing live anytime you want with the NHL app. Moreover, you can also add and stream NHL on Roku.
Can you Get NHL on Roku
The NHL app is available on the Channel Store. So, you can add the channel directly to your Roku and stream your favorite team’s game.
How Much Does NHL on Roku Cost
To stream NHL on Roku, you need to get any of its subscription plans.
How to Subscribe to NHL
1. Launch a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Navigate to the official website of the NHL.
3. Tap the Sign In button at the top right corner of the webpage.
4. If you have an NHL account already, sign in with your account details.
5. If you don’t have an account tap the Sign Up tab and enter your details to create an account an NHL account.
6. Select the package of your wish and complete the payment process.
7. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address after the payment process.
How to Add NHL to Roku
1. Go to the home screen and choose the Streaming Channels option.
2. Scroll down and choose the Search Channels option.
3. Enter NHL in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Search for NHL and pick the app tile from the search results.
5. Hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
6. Tap Ok in the prompt that appears after installation.
7. After that, hit the Go to Channel option to launch the NHL channel.
How to Activate & Stream NHL on Roku
1. Open the NHL app and hit the Sign In button.
2. Note the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
3. On a web browser, visit the activation website of NHL.
4. Sign in with your subscription account.
5. Enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
6. After the activation process, restart the NHL app.
How to Watch NHL on Roku Without Cable
The NHL games will be streaming on cable TV channels like ESPN, ABC, and TNT. You can get all of these channels with a subscription to any of the streaming services mentioned below.
Hulu is used to stream live TV channels in all categories, including sports, news, and entertainment. With the Hulu+Live TV subscription at $69.99 per month, you can get the cable TV channels like ESPN, ABC, TNT, and more. So, you can stream the NHL games easily.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers more than 70+ live TV channels. Its subscription only costs you $64.99 per month. With the subscription, you will get all the cable TV channels that stream the NHL games live. In addition, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
You can subscribe to the Pro plan of fuboTV at $64.99 per month to stream the NHL games as it supports the cable TV channels that stream the sports event live. Additionally, you will get 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage to record the live event to watch them offline.
4. Sling TV
Sling TV is another best streaming services used to watch NHL games. For that, you only need to subscribe to the Sling Orange plan at $35 per month. With the subscription, you will get ESPN and TNT with other 25+ live TV channels. Moreover, you will also get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
5. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream offers more than 100+ live Tv channels. Also, you can stream the cable TV channels like ABC, ESPN, and TNT with a subscription to the Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month. Moreover, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
The NHL 2022 season is scheduled for October 7, 2022, to June 2023. So, a subscription to any of the streaming services discussed above will help you watch the NHL games live without a cable TV subscription.