NFL Sunday Ticket brings to you all of the live out-of-market Sunday afternoon games. You can watch out-of-market Sunday afternoon games of all your favorite teams only with the NFL Sunday Ticket. It has features of playback modes and a closed caption that will make your experience better. The app has features that will let you watch four games simultaneously with more focus on one game that you choose. NFL Sunday Ticket is based on subscription plans and is available on various devices, including Apple TV, Chromecast, and Roku.
NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku
The following are the subscription plans offered by NFL Sunday Ticket.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: $293.94 per season
- NFL Sunday Ticket Max: $395.94 per season
How to Sign Up for NFL Sunday Ticket
1. Turn on your computer and open a web browser.
2. Using the browser, go to nflst.directv.com.
3. By entering the necessary details provided in the fields on your screen, check eligibility.
4. Further, follow the instructions on your screen to subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket.
How to Install NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku
1. After turning on your TV, connect the Roku device to it using the HDMI port.
2. Next, make sure to connect Roku to wifi.
3. On the left panel of the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
4. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
5. Make use of the on-screen keyboard, type in, and search for NFL Sunday Ticket.
6. Select NFL Sunday Ticket from the search result and select the Add Channel button on the app overview page.
7. Wait for the app download to complete on your device and select the OK button.
8. After that, hit the Go to Channel button to launch NFL Sunday Ticket.
Alternative Method to Install NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku
1. Turn on your computer and then launch a browser.
2. Go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store and then select the Sign In button from the top right corner of your screen.
3. By entering the details of your Roku account, sign in to the Channel Store.
4. With the help of the search bar, search for NFL Sunday Ticket.
5. When you get the search results, select NFL Sunday Ticket.
6. Now, click on the Add Channel button.
7. Once you request to add channel via the official Roku Channel Store website, it will be done in 24 hours, or you can just update your Roku to add the NFL Sunday Ticket immediately.
How to Use NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku
1. Launch the NFL Sunday Ticket app.
2. Select the Log In or Sign In button.
3. Enter your subscription credentials and sign in to your account.
4. Next, choose any NFL games you want.
5. Stream and enjoy watching your favorite NFL games on Roku.
NFL Sunday Ticket With DirecTV Stream
You can watch NFL Sunday Ticket if you are a subscriber of DirecTV Stream. Also, you can get an NFL Sunday Ticket with the different subscription plans on DirecTV Stream as follows.
1. The DirecTV Choice subscription of $79.99 per month comes with over 200 live TV channels and on-demand titles.
2. The DirecTV Ultimate subscription of $99.99 per month with more than 270 channels.
3. Also, the DirecTV Premier subscription of $149.99 per month with more than 340 TV channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
The custom game Max feature of the NFL Sunday Ticket app will help you watch multiple games at the same time.
There is no way to get NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV.