Are you interested in watching American football games on Roku? Then, NFL is the one you are looking for. National Football League (NFL) is the best channel when it comes to streaming Football matches. Here, you can view your favorite teams, know what’s trending in the league, replay games, highlights, and a lot more. With the availability of the NFL app for your Roku, it is easy to access football games.
Can you watch NFL on Roku?
Yes, you can watch the NFL Games on Roku. You can view a limited amount of content like game scores, game highlights, clips of NFL shows, and some other content for free, but to access all the content available in the channel, you need to have an NFL Game Pass subscription.
How Much is the NFL Network Cost on Roku
The two subscription plans offered by the NFL Game Pass are:
- Essential plan with a price of about $40.99/Annual.
- Pro plan with a price of about $127.99/year. This plan also comes with a 7 Day free trial.
How to Sign Up to NFL on Roku
1. From any of your devices, visit the NFL Game Pass website.
2. Click on Sign Up now.
3. Select a plan you want and click on the Sign Up Now button.
4. Next, enter the details required and click on Create Account.
5. On the Add a Payment Method page, choose the type of payment and type your account details.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
How to Stream NFL on Roku
1. Power on your Roku device and select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
2. Click on the Search Channels option. Next, type NFL on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
3. From the search results, choose the NFL channel and click on Add Channels.
4. After the adding process, select the OK button from the prompt.
5. Next, choose the Go to Channel button to launch the NFL channel.
How to Activate NFL on Roku
1. On your Roku home screen, press the Right Arrow button on your remote.
2. Navigate to NFL Channel and press the OK button on your remote to launch it.
3. You will see an activation code appearing on the screen. Note the code down.
4. From a Smartphone or PC, go to https://www.nfl.com/activate/.
5. On the Activate your Device section, enter the Activation Code and select Continue.
6. Sign in with your NFL Game Pass account.
7. Once you sign in, your Roku device will restart.
8. Choose the NFL match you want and enjoy streaming it on Roku.
Alternative Method – How to Watch NFL on Roku Without Cable
fuboTV is a good choice to watch the NFL channel. It has more than 130+ live TV channels like ABC, Telemundo, BET, Logo, USA, VH1, NFL, Crackle, and more. It has three major plans: Pro Plan – $69.99 per month, Elite Plan – $79.99 per month, and Ultimate Plan – $99.99 per month.
YouTube TV is an awesome streaming service with more than 120+ channels. It has channels like NBC, FX, CN, PBS, HLN, NFL, and more. It costs about $64.99 per month.
Sling TV is one of the cheapest streaming services. It offers more than 50+ live TV channels like CNN, TBS, ESPN, NFL, TNT, and more. NFL is available on the Blue Plan, which costs $35 per month, and the Orange+Blue Plan, which costs $50 per month.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu is one of the trending streaming services in the US. With the Hulu+ Live TV subscription plan, you will get 75+ channels like Animal Planet, CBS, Fox, NBC, Adult Swim, NFL, and more. You can get Hulu + Live TV subscription at $69.99 per month or $75.99 per month.
Paramount + is one of the best streaming sites to stream the NFL network. It only costs $4.99 or $9.99 per month and $49.99 or $99.99 per year.
How to Solve NFL Not Working on Roku
If your NFL channel on your Roku device is not working properly, you can try any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned below to solve the problem.
1. Check Whether there are any issues with the NFL server.
2. Clear Cache data on your NFL Channel.
3. Check whether the given login details are correct.
4. Check your internet connection.
5. Uninstall and Reinstall the NFL channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku.
Yes, the NFL 2022 season is scheduled for September 8, 2022 – February 13, 2022.