- Install NBC Sports: Navigate to Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search NBC Sports → Select NBC Sports → Add Channel.
- Activate NBC Sports: Launch NBC Sports → Get Activation Code → Visit Activation Webpage → Enter Activation Code → Sign in with TV Provider.
Are you searching for the best app to stream Sports on Roku? If Yes, you can make use of the NBC Sports app. It lets you watch sports events from NBC, USA Network, Golf Channel, CNBC, and more. With that, you can also watch all your favorite sports events, including NFL Sunday Night Football, PGA TOUR, Premier League, NASCAR, and more. You need to sign in with your cable provider to stream NBC Sports on Roku. Further, you can also use the popular streaming services to stream NBC Sports on Roku without cable.
Can you Gert NBC Sports Channel on Roku
Yes, NBC Sports is available on the Roku Channel Store. So, you don’t need to follow the hassled process to get the NBC Sports app.
How to Get NBC Sports Channel to Roku
1. Make sure to connect Roku to wifi and go to the home screen.
3. Select Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
4. Next, tap the Search Channels option.
5. Type NBC Sports in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
6. Select the NBC Sports Channel from the search results.
7. Hit the Add Channel button to get the app.
8. When a prompt message appears on the screen, tap the OK button.
Alternative Method to Get NBC Sports on Roku
1. Open a web browser on your computer.
2. Navigate to the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Tap the Sign in icon and log in with your Roku account details.
4. Click the search bar to search for the NBC Sports app.
5. Choose NBC Sports Channel and click Add Channel button.
By using this method, it will take up to 24 hours for the channel to get added to Roku. If you can’t wait too long, you can update Roku to get the channel immediately.
How to Activate NBC Sports on Roku
1. Launch the NBC Sports app on Roku and hit the Sign In button.
2. Write down the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Next, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Navigate to the NBC Sports activation website.
5. First, select your device and type the activation code in the provided field.
6. Once entered, click the Continue button.
7. Sign in with the account details of your cable provider.
8. After the activation process is over, a pop-up message will appear on the TV screen.
9. That’s it. You are ready to use NBC Sports on your Roku device.
The only thing you have to do now is launching the NBC Sports app and stream your favorite sports events.
How to Watch NBC Sports on Roku without Cable
If you don’t have a cable provider, you can watch NBC Sports without cable using the popular streaming services.
1. Sling TV
3. DirecTV Stream
4. YouTube TV
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is the best streaming service that is used to watch live TV channels, series, sports events, and on-demand videos. Moreover, this streaming service also offers the NBC Sports channel with the Sling Blue subscription plan at $35 per month. Along with the subscription, you will also get 50 hours of DVR storage to record your favorite movies and series to watch them later.
fuboTV is another best option to stream NBC Sports without cable on Roku. With that, you will get access to all the sports channels, including NBC. To access the fuboTV app, you need to get a subscription that costs $69.99 per month to stream all your favorite events. Moreover, fuboTV gives 1000 hours of cloud storage to record your favorite events and watch them whenever you wish.
3. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream is previously known as AT&T. It offers 65+ live TV channels and on-demand videos. Using DirecTV Stream, you can watch all your favorite sports channels, including NBC Sports. To stream the channel, you only need to subscribe to the Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month.
4. YouTube TV
YouTube TV lets you stream all your favorite channels, including NBC. With that, you can access the top 85+ channels in all the categories, including sports, news, kids, entertainment, and more. The YouTube TV monthly subscription plan costs $64.99 per month. With its subscription, it also offers unlimited DVR to record live TV events to access those content offline.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign in with a cable provider to access NBC Sports app for free.
You can find the NBC Sports channel under the Sports category.