- Get NBC News: Go to Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search NBC News >> Add Channel
- Activate NBC News: Launch NBC News >> Write Activation Code >> Navigate to Activation Webpage >> Enter Activation Code.
NBC News app helps you stay up-to-date with the latest news around the world. With that, you can find exclusive and in-depth reporting from popular journalists. Further, you can get video clips from Nightly News, TODAY, Meet the Press, and more. Additionally, it is easy to stream NBC News on Roku.
Is NBC News App on Roku
Yes, the NBC News app is available on the Channel Store, so the adding process will be effortless. To access the app, you need to sign in with your cable TV provider account that you used to subscribe to the NBC News channel.
How to Get NBC News on Roku
There are two ways to stream NBC News on Roku. They are:
- Adding the NBC News App Directly
- Screen Share NBC News App
Adding NBC News App to Roku
Connect Roku to wifi and follow the steps below:
1. On the Roku home screen, select Streaming Channels.
2. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
3. Enter NBC News in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
4. Select the NBC News app from the search results.
5. Next, hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
6. Tap the OK button after the installation is over.
7. To launch the channel, hit the Go to Channel button.
How to Activate NBC News on Roku
1. Open the NBC News app and hit the Sign In button.
2. Make a note of the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC and go to the NBC News activation website.
4. Enter the activation code and sign in with your cable TV provider.
5. After that, the NBC News app will get activated on your TV.
How to Screen Share NBC News App to Roku
Since the NBC News app is available on Android and iOS devices, you can install the app on your device and screen share it with your TV.
1. Permit Screen Mirroring on Roku.
2. Enable AirPlay on Roku from the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit Settings.
Screen Share NBC News to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Go to Google Play Store and install the NBC News app.
3. Navigate to Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
4. Choose your Roku device among the available devices.
5. Now, your Android screen will be mirrored to your Roku device.
6. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
7. Choose your favorite show and watch it on your Roku device.
Screen Share NBC News to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Make sure both your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
2. On your iOS device, install the NBC News app from the App Store.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select your Roku device from the available list.
5. Type the AirPlay Passcode in the given field that appears on the Roku TV screen.
6. Locate the NBC News and sign in with your account details.
7. Start watching the latest news on your Roku.
Screen Share NBC News to Roku from PC [Watch NBC News Free]
Using the method below, you can stream NBC News for free. But first, you need to connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Go to the official website of NBC News.
3. Hit the Watch Now tab. Now, a new window opens with the NBC News streaming live.
4. After that, Press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
5. Select your Roku device from Connect Window.
6. Go back to the NBC News Live web page and stream the news on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
To fix NBC News not working on Roku, check your internet connection, ensure you are using the latest version of the NBC News app, uninstall the NBC News app and install it again. If the issue with the NBC News app is not yet fixed, update and restart Roku.