MSG Go is one of the best streaming platforms for sports in the United States. It lets you stream all your favorite sports including football, ice, hockey, basketball, and more. With that, you can watch all content from MSG Network. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices. Moreover, MSG GO can also be streamed on Roku as well.
Is MSG GO on Roku
As of now, the MSG GO app is not available on the Roku Channel Store. However, you can find the MSG GO app on your Android and iOS devices. With these devices, you can screen mirror the MSG Go app to Roku.
How to Get MSG GO on Roku
Though the MSG GO app is unavailable on Roku, you can screen share from your Android and iOS devices to your TV. Before you begin the screen-sharing process, you must enable screen mirroring and AirPlay on your Roku device.
Screen Share MSG GO to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Navigate to the Google Play Store and install the MSG Go app.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
4. Pick your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Now, your Android device screen will be screen shared with Roku.
6. Launch the MSG Go app and sign in with your TV provider account details.
7. Start streaming your favorite event on Roku.
Screen Share MSG GO to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Install the MSG GO app on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Ensure both your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
3. Navigate to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the scanned devices list.
5. Enter the AirPlay code that appears on your Roku TV screen.
6. Now, your iOS device screen will be screen shared with Roku.
7. Launch the MSG Go app Sign in to enjoy streaming your favorite sports event on your TV.
Screen Share MSG GO to Roku from Windows PC
1. On your Windows PC, launch a web browser.
2. Ensure both your Windows PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
3. Navigate to the official website of MSG GO.
4. Choose your TV provider and sign in with your account details.
5. Now, press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
6. Pick your Roku device from the list of available devices.
7. From MSG GO’s official webpage, play any sports content and stream them on your TV.
How to Watch MSG GO on Roku: Alternative Method
Popular streaming services like fuboTV and DirecTV Stream also offers MSG GO with their subscriptions.
fuboTV offers MSG Go with their Pro and Elite plans. The Pro plan will cost you $69.99 per month and the Elite plan $79.99. Upon the subscription, it also offers 1000 hours of cloud DVR to record your favorite shows and stream them offline. You can use its 7-day free trial to stream MSG GO free on your device.
2. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream also offers you MSG GO with their Choice package for $89.99. It also provides unlimited cloud DVR and a 5-day free trial. DirecTV Stream is compatible with all devices including Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best alternatives to MSG GO on Roku are NBC Sports and CBS Sports.