- Add MLB to Roku: Go to Roku home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channel >> Search MLB >> Add Channel >> Sign In >> Start Streaming.
If you are a fan of MLB, the MLB app is the best option for you to stream MLB games, highlights, team news, and more. It also lets you stream premium content on-demand, documentaries, and series. All you need is an MLB subscription from MLB TV. The MLB app can be streamed on all devices, including Roku.
Is MLB on Roku?
You can add the MLB channel on your device from the Channel Store. After adding the channel, sign in with your subscription details to stream your favorite shows and events on Roku.
How Much does MLB Cost?
How to Sign Up for MLB
1. Open any web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Go to the official website of MLB.
3. Login with your account details. If you don’t have an account, tap the Sign Up link to create an account.
4. Enter your details in the provided field and tap the Register button.
5. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
6. Complete the payment process using the on-screen instructions.
7. An confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Add MLB on Roku
1. Set up your Roku device and make sure it is connected to the internet.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to launch the Roku home screen.
3. Choose the Streaming Channels option on the main screen.
4. On the next screen, select Search Channel.
5. Enter MLB on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Add Channel button.
7. After installation, click Ok in the prompt that appears.
8. Tap Go to Channel to launch the app on your device.
9. Sign in with your MLB TV subscription details.
10. Select the content of your wish and start streaming it on your Roku device.
How to Stream MLB without Cable on Roku: Alternative Method
You can also use the popular streaming services mentioned below to stream MLB live without cable on Roku.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV offers MLB in its Sports Extra add-on with its Sling Blue or Sling Orange plan that costs $10 per month. With the subscription, it also offers 50 hours of cloud storage to record your favorite shows and watch them offline. You can also stream popular sports networks like ESPN, SEC Network, and more.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV lets you watch MLB on Roku with its monthly plan that costs $64.99 per month with unlimited cloud DVR. If you are a new subscriber, you can get it for $54.99 for the first three months. Further, use its seven days free trial to stream MLB free on your device.
3. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream offers 75+ live TV, including MLB sports streaming. It is available for free download in the Roku Channel Store. The subscription costs $79.99 per month. You can also use its unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
fuboTV on Roku also allows you to watch MLB on Roku. With that, you can stream hundreds of live TV channels. To stream MLB with fuboTV, you need to get the fubo Extra package that costs $7.99 per month. It also offers 1000 hours of cloud DVR to record your favorite shows and watch them offline.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the MLB app is not working, you need to check the internet connection, restart your router or modem, update MLB, update Roku, and restart Roku.