- The MeTV is unavailable on Roku.
- You can watch MeTV using popular live TV service providers.
- You also have the option to screen mirror the MeTV app from Android or iOS devices to Roku.
MeTV is one of the best classic Television networks in the United States. It airs 50 different classic TV series each week. With that, you can stream some of the popular shows like Perry Mason, Toon In With Me, The Waltons, and more. So, if you are looking to stream classic movies on Roku, MeTV is the right choice.
How to Watch MeTV on Roku Without Cable
You can stream MeTV on Roku without cable using the below-mentioned streaming services.
1. Frndly TV
Frndly TV offers 40+ live TV channels and on-demand videos in different categories. With that, you can stream some of the popular channels like FMC, A&E, Lifetime, and more. Also, Frndly TV’s channel lineups include the MeTV channel. To get access to Frndly TV, you need to subscribe to the basic plan at $6.99 per month.
Philo provides 60+ live TV channels and 50000+ video-on-demand. Using Philo TV, you can stream the MeTV channel easily. For that, you need to subscribe to Philo at $25 per month.
How to Get MeTV on Roku for Free
The MeTV app is available on Android and iOS devices. Also, you can access the MeTV app for free. Since your Roku officially supports screen mirroring, you can just mirror the MeTV app from Android or iOS devices. Before you begin the screen-sharing process, you need to enable screen mirroring and AirPlay on Roku.
Screen Share MeTV to Roku from Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install the MeTV app.
2. Once the MeTV app is installed, launch it.
3. Next, connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
4. Navigate to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the list.
6. Now, you can view your Android device screen on your Roku TV screen.
7. Next, open the MeTV app and sign in with your account details.
8. You can now start streaming your favorite show on your TV.
Screen Share MeTV to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Navigate to the App Store and install the MeTV app.
2. Once the installation is over, launch it on your device.
3. Next, ensure both your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
4. Go to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Enter the AirPlay passcode that appears on the Roku TV screen.
7. Now, your iOS device screen will display on your Roku TV.
8. After that, you can launch the MeTV app and sign in with your account.
9. Now, you can enjoy streaming your favorite classic movies on your TV.
Screen Share MeTV to Roku from PC
1. Turn on your PC and ensure that it is connected to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Open a web browser and go to MeTV’s official website.
3. Sign in with your account details.
4. Choose your favorite show and keep it ready to play.
5. Press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard simultaneously.
6. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
7. Now, your Windows PC’s screen will be screen mirrored to Roku TV.
8. Go back to MeTV’s web page and enjoy watching your favorite shows on your TV.
That’s all, guys. You can now decide to watch MeTV without cable or watch it for free using the screen mirroring process.