- Add Lifetime to Roku: Locate Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Lifetime >> Add Channel.
- Activate Lifetime: Launch Lifetime >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Webpage >> Select Device and Service Provider >> Enter Activation Code >> Continue >> Sign in with TV Provider.
The Lifetime channel hosts popular movies and TV series like Flowers in the Attic, Married at First Sight, Little Women, Dance Moms, and more. Further, you can catch up to all the shows streaming on the Lifetime channel anytime by installing the Lifetime app. Luckily, your Roku officially supports the Lifetime app. So you can get access to your favorite shows easily.
Is the Lifetime Channel Free on Roku
Yes, the Lifetime channel is free to install on Roku. Moreover, you can access the Lifetime app by signing in with your TV providers like DIRECTV, COX, AT&T U-verse, Dish, Frontier, and more.
How to Add Lifetime on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device and make sure it is connected to the internet.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Choose the Streaming Channels option.
4. On the next screen, click Search Channels.
5. Enter Lifetime in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
6. Choose the Lifetime app from the search results.
7. Select the Add Channel button to start the installation process.
8. Next, hit the OK button from the prompt once the Lifetime channel is installed.
9. On the next screen, hit the Go to Channel button to launch the Lifetime channel.
How to Activate Lifetime on Roku
1. Launch the Lifetime app after installing it.
2. After that, select the Sign In button and note the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. After that, open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
4. Go to the activation webpage of Lifetime.
5. In the First step, select your device as Roku.
6. Choose your cable TV provider in the second step.
7. In the third step, enter the activation code that you note down previously.
8. After that, hit the Continue button.
9. Sign in with your TV provider details.
10. Go back to the Lifetime app and start streaming your favorite shows.
How to Fix the Lifetime App Not Working on Roku
The following are the troubleshooting methods that will help you in fixing the issues with the Lifetime app on Roku.
1. Make sure that you have entered the correct login credentials. Otherwise, you won’t be able to activate the Lifetime app.
2. Ensure that you have an internet connectivity speed of 5-10Mbps. Otherwise, the content on the Lifetime app will not load properly.
3. Close the Lifetime app and re-launch the app.
4. Uninstall the Lifetime app and reinstall it.
How to Watch Lifetime on Roku Without Cable
If you don’t have a subscription from a cable provider, you can use the popular streaming services mentioned below to stream Lifetime without cable on Roku.
1. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream is the best option to stream Lifetime without cable on Roku. To stream 75+ live TV channels, including Lifetime with DirecTV Stream, you need to subscribe to the Entertainment plan that costs $69.99 per month.
Philo is another choice to stream Lifetime on Roku by cutting the cord. The monthly subscription plan of Philo costs $25 per month. It also offers unlimited DVR storage for users.
Hulu offers 75+ live TV channels, including Lifetime. With that, you can stream content in all categories, like sports, news, and live events. For that, you need to subscribe to the Hulu+Live TV plan, which will cost you $69.99 per month.
4. Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the best streaming services out there. Also, with a subscription to Sling TV, you can get the Lifetime channel. For that, you only need to subscribe to the basic plan of Sling TV (Sling Orange) at $35 per month.
Now, you can find that as a Roku user, you can find that there are plenty of options available for you to stream the Lifetime channel on Roku. So, choose a platform and enjoy streaming your favorite shows on Roku.