- Add NBA on Roku: Launch Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channel >> Search NBA >>Add Channel.
- Activate NHL: Open the NBA app >> Sign In >> Get Activation Code >> Go to activation website >>Enter Activation code >> Sign In.
NBA is the most popular basketball league in America. If you are a fan of the NBA, you can use the NBA official app to stream the NBA games live and on-demand videos anytime. It also lets you watch in-game and post-game highlights. The NBA regular season started on October 18, 2022, and is set to conclude on April 9, 2023. So, you can install the NBA app on Roku and access your favorite team’s game live.
Can I Watch NBA on Roku
Yes, you can watch NBA on Roku by adding the app from the Channel Store. Add the channel and sign in with your account details to stream all your favorite matches anytime live.
How Much Does NBA Cost
You need to subscribe to NBA League Pass to stream your favorite events from NBA. With its pass, you also get a 7-day free trial.
|League Pass Premium||$299/Month|
How to Subscribe to NBA League Pass
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Move on to the official website of the NBA.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
4. After choosing the plan, tap the Try Free button.
5. Sign in with your NBA ID; if you don’t have an ID, click the Don’t Have an NBA ID link.
6. Enter your details in the provided field to create an NBA ID.
7. Complete the payment process using the on-screen instructions.
8. After that, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Install NBA on Roku
1. Turn on and connect wifi to Roku.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to launch the Roku home screen.
3. Tap the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
4. Next, click the Search Channels option and enter NBA in the search bar.
5. Search for NBA and pick the same from the search results.
6. From the channel info page, select the Add Channel button.
7. Tap the Ok button from the prompt after the installation is complete.
8. Next, select the Go to Channel option to launch the NBA app.
How to Activate NBA on Roku
1. Launch the NBA app and select the Sign In button.
2. Get the activation code and then launch a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
3. Next, get to the activation webpage of NBA.
4. Enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
5. Next, sign in with your NBA league pass account and activate the NBA app.
6. Restart the NBA app on Roku and stream the basketball games live.
How to Watch NBA on Roku Without Cable
The cable TV channels that stream the NBA games are ABC, TNT, and ESPN. So, with the help of the streaming services mentioned below, you can easily stream NBA games with cable TV channels that stream the NBA games.
With a subscription to the Pro plan of fuboTV at $69.99 per month, you can stream the ABC and ESPN channel with other 90+ live TV channels. It also offers 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows and stream them later.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers n number of live TV channels. With the subscription to its base plan at $64.99 per month, you will get all three cable TV channels that stream the NBA games. Also, you will have 60+ popular live TV channels upon subscription.
With a Hulu subscription, you will get all the cable TV channels that stream the NBA games live. For that, you need to specifically subscribe to the Hulu+Live TV plan at $69.99 per month.
4. DirecTV Stream
With the Entertainment plan of DirecTV Stream at $69.99 per month, you can get ABC, TNT, and the ESPN channel with other 60+ cable TV channels. Additionally, you will also get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite games and shows.
With these live TV streaming options, you can get access to basketball games. Even with a subscription to any of these streaming services, you will get a lot of entertainment channels that you can stream.