- Add Freeform to Roku: Launch Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channel >> Search Freeform >> Add Channel.
- Activate Freeform: Locate Freeform >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Website >> Enter Code > Select and Sign In with TV Provider >> Start Streaming.
The Freeform app is used to stream movies, series, and your favorite shows from Freeform TV. To stream it on your device, all you need is a subscription from your TV provider or streaming service that offers the Freeform channel. Freeform TV offers binge-worthy TV series for non-stop streaming. By creating a Freeform account, you can also save your favorite shows and continue watching from where you left off. Moreover, you can add the Freeform channel on Roku.
Is Freeform on Roku?
The Freeform channel is available on the Channel Store. To stream its content, you need to sign in with participative TV providers such as Verizon, optimum, cox, dish, Xfinity, Spectrum, and more.
How Much is Freeform on Roku?
The Freeform app is free to add on Roku. All you need is a subscription from your TV provider. You can also get a subscription to popular streaming services that provide the Freeform channel with their subscription plans.
How to Create a Freeform Account
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Head to the Freeform official website.
3. Tap the Create An Account button and provide your details in the given fields.
4. Once you have entered the details, click the Create Account button.
5. You have successfully created your Freeform account.
How to Get Freeform on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Make sure it is connected to the wifi network.
3. Press the Home button on your remote control to go to the home screen.
4. Select the Streaming Channels option on the main screen.
5. Choose Search Channel and enter Freeform in the search bar.
6. Tap the Add Channel button to get the app.
7. If a prompt appears on the screen, click the Ok button.
8. Finally, select the Go to Channel button to launch the app on Roku.
How to Activate Freeform on Roku
1. Launch the Freeform channel on your device.
2. Tap the Sign In button to generate the activation code.
3. Launch any web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
4. Go to the Freeform activation website of Freeform.
5. Provide the activation code in the given field and click the Continue button.
6. Select your TV provider and sign in with your account details.
7. Now, you can restart the channel and start streaming your favorite shows and movies on Roku.
How to Watch Freeform on Roku: Alternative Method
As mentioned previously, if you don’t have an active subscription from the TV provider, you can also get a subscription from the below-mentioned popular streaming services to stream Freeform without cable on Roku.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV offers Freeform with Sling Orange and Sling Orange + Blue, which will cost you around $50 per month. With the subscription, you will also get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows. Sling TV is compatible with all devices, including Roku.
2. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream also allows you to watch Freeform on Roku with its monthly subscription, which costs $69.99 per month. Along with the subscription, it provides unlimited DVR to record your favorite shows and stream them offline. You can also use its 5-day free trial to stream Freeform for free.
You can watch Freeform on Roku using fuboTV with its fubo and fubo Elite plans. The standard fubo plan will cost you $64.99 per month with 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage, and the fubo Elite plan at $79.99 per month. New users can use its 7-day free trial period to access their content free.
The Hulu + Live TV service offers 75+ live TV channels, including Freeform, TNT, ESPN, and more. Hulu + Live TV costs $64.99 per month with 7 days free trial. With its unlimited cloud DVR, it lets you record your favorite shows and watch them offline.
5. YouTube TV
You can subscribe to YouTube TV’s monthly plan at $64.99 per month to stream Freeform on Roku. It also allows you to access hundreds of live TV channels with YouTube TV. You will also get a 7-day free trial with unlimited cloud DVR storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Freeform app is not working on Roku, you need to check the internet connection, ensure you are using the current version of Freeform, and update and restart Roku.