- Add CBS Channel: Select Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search CBS → Add Channel
- Activate CBS Channel: Open CBS → Get Activation Code → Go to Activation Webpage → Type Activation Code → Sign in Cable TV Provider
With the CBS app, you can access the Grammy Awards, NCAA March Madness, and NFL games anytime you want. Also, you can access popular movies and TV shows. Additionally, you can get the CBS app on your Roku to stream your favorites as well.
Features of CBS
- Lets you watch full episodes for free.
- New episodes are available for the next day’s streaming.
- No credit card and subscription are required.
- Watch your favorite show anywhere, anytime on the go.
- Sign in with your cable provider to get live TV and full episodes.
Is CBS App on Roku Free
Yes, the CBS app is available on Roku. Also, you can get access to the CBS app for free. The only requirement is that you need a participating cable TV provider account to get access to the CBS app.
How to Get CBS on Roku
1. Choose Streaming Channels on the Roku home screen.
2. Click the Search Channels option.
3. Enter CBS on the search bar using the virtual keyboard and search for it.
4. Pick CBS from the search results and tap the Add Channel button.
5. After the CBS channel is added, tap the Ok button in the popup window.
6. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the CBS channel.
How to Activate CBS on Roku
1. Open the CBS app on Roku after adding it.
2. Tap the Sign in button and write the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Navigate to the CBS activation website.
5. Type the activation code in the required field and click the Next button.
6. Sign in with your TV provider account details and activate the CBS app.
7. Next, you can go back to the CBS app and start streaming your favorite shows on your Roku.
How to Watch CBS on Roku Without Cable
The following streaming services will help you in streaming the CBS channel without cable.
Paramount Plus is the best option to replace the popular service CBS All Acess. With that, you can also watch all the CBS series live and videos on demand. It also allows you to catch up on all the sports events and the CBS original shows such as The Good Fight, Coyote, and Star Trek: Discovery. Since Paramount Plus is available on the Channel Store, you can add it to your device and stream CBS on the go.
Hulu is another best option to stream live events on Roku. It offers 75+ live TV channels, full seasons of exclusive series, hit movies, and the latest episodes. To stream live TV channels like ESPN, CBS, FOX, NBC, and more, you need a Hulu + Live TV subscription at $69.99 per month.
fuboTV lets you stream live sports and 100 + live TV channels that, include the CBS channel. Though it offers four different subscription plans, the Pro plan will be the best choice for you as it costs $69.99 per month. fuboTV also allows you to use 1000 hours of cloud storage to record your favorite shows and events.
How to Fix CBS on Roku Not Working Issue
If CBS is not working on Roku, you can follow the below troubleshooting methods to fix it.
- Check the internet connection and restart your router.
- Uninstall and reinstall the CBS app.
- Clear cache as more cache on Roku will lead to these types of issues.
- Update and restart the CBS app.
- Update and Restart your Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
To cancel CBS on Roku, you need to contact your cable TV provider.
CBS is a sports channel available on the Roku Channel Store.