- On Roku TV: From Roku Home → Select HBO Max Channel → Settings → Sign Out.
- From the HBO Max website: Go to HBO Max Website → Sign-in → Profile → Manage Devices → Sign Out → Roku Device.
- Using HBO Max Mobile App: Open HBO App → Settings → Manage Devices → Roku Device → Sign Out.
HBO Max is one of the best subscription-based streaming services to stream blockbuster movies, TV shows, and HBO Max originals online. Apart from signing into HBO Max on Roku, you can even log out of your account after streaming your favorite shows. Whether you have to use a different account or have joint HBO subscription account credentials, you shall log out of your current account and log in with a new HBO Max account.
How to Log Out of HBO Max on Roku
You can log out of HBO Max on Roku by using the three different methods mentioned below.
How to Sign Out of HBO Max on Roku TV
1. With Roku connected to WIFI, navigate to the home screen.
2. Scroll down and open the HBO Max channel.
3. Click the Settings icon at the bottom left corner.
Note: If you can’t find the Settings icon, click on your Profile icon and select Settings from the menu.
4. Scroll down and select the Sign Out option to go to the Sign-out screen.
5. Under your account details, tap the Sign Out button again to confirm the process.
How to Log Out of HBO Max from Website
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of HBO Max.
3. Click the Sign-in button at the top right corner.
4. Provide the login credentials of the account you want to log out of.
5. Once you sign in, click the Profile icon at the top of the web page.
6. Select Manage Devices from the menu.
7. Scroll down and select your Roku device on the Manage Devices screen.
8. Click the Sign Out button, followed by your Roku device.
9. Optionally, tap the Sign All Devices Out button to log out from all devices.
10. The changes will be applied within 4 hours.
How to Log Out of HBO Max using Mobile App
1. Open the HBO Max app on your Smartphone.
2. If you don’t have an app already, install it from the Google Play Store or App Store.
3. Sign in with your HBO Max account details.
4. Click the Profile icon at the bottom left corner.
5. Next, tap the Settings icon.
6. Choose Manage Devices from the menu.
7. Select Roku from the list.
8. Click the Cross icon next to the Roku device to sign out from the HBO Max account.
Frequently Asked Question
The HBO Max basic plan costs $16 per month, and the ad-free plan costs $10 per month.
Visit the HBO Max official website and click the Profile icon. Select Manage Devices and click your Roku device. Next, tap the Sign Out button and hit Sign Out from all devices.