- Get NFL: Navigate to Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search NFL → Add Channel.
- Activate NFL: Launch NFL→ Note Activation Code → Go to Activation Webpage → Enter Activation Code → Sign In Cable TV Provider.
- Launch the NFL app and hit the NFL RedZone tab. Then, you can stream the NFL games live ad-free.
If you are a football lover, NFL RedZone is the best choice for you to stream all your favorite events. NFL RedZone is a familiar sports channel that is owned by the NFL Network. With that, you can stream touchdowns of all the games and Sunday afternoon games. One of the interesting features of the NFL RedZone is that you can stream the NFL games ad-free which will be streaming only on Sundays. Furthermore, you can also stream the NFL RedZone on your Roku.
Can You Get NFL RedZone on Roku
Yes, you can get NFL RedZone on Roku. Since NFL RedZone doesn’t have a dedicated app, you can stream it using the NFL app. Further, you can stream NFL RedZone on Roku using popular streaming services like Sling TV, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, and Hulu + LiveTV.
How Much is NFL RedZone on Roku
You can subscribe to the NFL ReZone with the help of the following subscription plans.
Pro – $127.99 per month
Essential – $40.99 per month
To get a subscription, you can visit https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/subscribe/plans.
How to Get NFL RedZone on Roku Using NFL App
1. Turn on and connect Roku to wifi.
2. Press the Home button on your remote to launch the Roku home screen.
3. Choose the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
4. Next, tap the Search Channels option.
5. Type NFL in the search bar and press the OK button on your remote.
6. Choose Netflix from the search results and click the Add Channel option.
7. After the installation process is over, tap the Ok button.
How to Activate NFL and Stream NFL RedZone
1. Locate the NFL app on your device.
2. Once you open the app, an activation code will appear on the screen.
Note: If you can’t see the activation code, hit the Sign In button to generate one.
3. Next, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC and go to the NFL activation website.
4. Type the activation code in the given field and click the Continue button.
5. Now, sign in with the account credentials.
6. Launch the NFL app on your Roku device.
7. Hit the NFL RedZone tab from the home screen.
You can now enjoy streaming the NFL RedZone content ad-free on Roku.
How to Watch NFL RedZone on Roku Without Cable
The following are the streaming service that offers the NFL RedZone.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is a popular streaming service that offers live TV channels, on-demand videos, and popular sports events. With that, you can access notable channels like ESPN, TBS, TNT, and more. To get the NFL RedZone via Sling TV, you need to subscribe to Sling Blue + Sports Extra plan at $46 per month.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers 85+ live TV channels in all the categories like news, live sports, and more. With that, you can stream popular channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CNN, TNT, and more. Also, you can stream the NFL RedZone channel by subscribing to YouTube TV’s base plan at $64.99 per month.
Hulu also offers the NFL RedZone. But you have to get the Hulu + Live TV plan at $69.99 per month. After that, you have to choose the Sports add-on at $9.99 per month. With this subscription, you can get more than 85+ live TV channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
fuboTV is one of the streaming services that offer the NFL RedZone with its Ultimate plan at $99.99 per month. Along with the subscription plan, you will get all the other best sports channels like the USA Network, TUDN, ESPN, and more. If you are a new subscriber, you will get a 7-day free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no dedicated app for the NFL RedZone.
Update the NFL app and Restart Roku to fix the streaming issues with the NFL app on Roku.