Don’t worry If you have misplaced your Roku remote because it is easy to find your lost Roku remote with the Remote Finder feature. Then, you can return back to stream on the best channels on Roku.
Possible Ways to Find your Lost Roku Remote
How to Find Roku Remote Using Hands-Free Voice Command
Roku Voice remote and Voice remote Pro have The Hands-Free Voice Command feature. With that, you can easily control your Roku device using voice without having the remote on hand. You can just say, Hey, Roku, where is my remote? Now, the remote will switch on your TV and emit a loud beeping sound. Once you find the remote, press any button to stop the beeping sound.
Note: If the remote is located far from the Wi-Fi signal range or if the remote battery is dead, you can’t use this hands-free voice control feature.
How to Find Roku Roku Remote using Roku Mobile App
There are two ways to find your Roku remote using the Roku app. They are:
- Using the Roku Mobile app Settings
- From the Roku device Settings
Find Roku Remote using the Roku Mobile App Settings
2. Launch the Roku mobile app after installation.
3. Go to the Profile section and sign in with your Roku account.
4. Next, hit the Devices tab from the bottom of the screen.
5. Tap the three dots icon at the top right of your Roku device.
6. From the list of options, select the Ping remote option.
Now, you can able to hear the beeping sound of your Roku remote. You can now follow that sound to find your remote.
Find Roku Remote from Roku Settings
1. Hit the Remote icon that appears on the mobile app.
2. Next, locate the Roku home screen by pressing the Home icon.
3. Head to the Settings section and select Remotes & Devices.
4. Tap Remotes and choose your Roku remote model.
5. After that, hit the Find remote option, and that will trigger the sound on your Roku remote.
How to Find Roku Remote using Lost Remote Finder Button
The Roku ultra devices come with the Lost Remote Finder button. This button can be located on the top or side of the device. When you lose your remote, you can press the Lost Remote Finder button. Once you press it, the Roku Remote will start beeping loudly. After you find the remote, you can press any button on the remote to stop the beeping sound.
Don’t you Like the Lost Remote Finder Sound? You can Change It From Here
If you don’t like the beep sound, you can use the below steps to find the lost remote finder sound.
1. Press the Home button to launch the Roku home screen.
2. Head to Settings and click the Remote & Devices option.
3. Select Remotes and choose your remote from the list.
4. Tap the Change Remote Finder Sound option.
5. Select the sound of your wish and hit the Ok button.
6. Hit Preview Remote Finder Sound to listen to the sound.
Frequently Asked Questions
To check the Roku remote battery life, head to Settings > Remotes & Devices. Then, go to the Remote Settings, and you will be able to see the battery status of your remote.