Nintendo Wii is a popular gaming console used to play your favorite games in HD quality. If you have a Roku TV in your home, you can connect the Nintendo Wii to your TV to play all the games. For that, you will need the help of the Wii Default Connector, which comes with the package.
One end of the cable will have a proprietary connector, whereas the other end will have the RCA cables in Red, White, and Yellow color.
How to Connect and Setup Nintendo Wii to Roku TV
(1) Connect one end of the cable (proprietary connector) on the backside of the Wii console. Connect the other end of the cable to your TV.
(2) Now, turn on the power source for Wii Console and Roku TV.
(3) Press the home button on your remote.
(4) You can see the Wii tile on the right side pane of the Roku TV.
If you can’t find the Nintendo Wii Tile on Roku:
(5) Navigate to the Settings menu and select it.
(6) Select TV inputs and click the AV option.
(7) Choose the Setup input option on the next page.
(8) Now, your Roku TV will search for the Wii console that you have connected with the AV Component Cable.
(9) Within a few minutes, Roku TV will be connected to the Wii gaming console.
(10) Now, press the home button on your Roku remote.
(11) Select the Wii tile and enjoy playing games on your Roku TV.
Note: You shall learn to turn off the Roku TV in different ways to conserve some power.
Best & Popular Games in Wii Gaming Console
Some of the popular games to play on the Wii Gaming Console are
- Last Story
- Dead Space
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- No More Heroes 2
- Red Steel 2
- Resident Evil 4
- Monster Hunter Tri
- Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Just Dance
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Smart TVs powered by the Roku operating system has a dedicated port to support connection via AV cable.