- Cancel Shudder on Roku: Highlight Shudder app → Press * (Asterisk) icon → Select Manage Subscription → Cancel Subscription → Done.
- Cancel on Roku Website: Visit Roku Website → Log in → Manage your subscription → Choose Shudder → Unsubscribe → Done.
- Cancel on Shudder Website: Launch browser → Visit Shudder website → Login to your account → Click on My Account → Select Cancel Membership → Click I want to cancel button → Select the reason for canceling → Click Cancel My Membership → Tap No thanks, finish my cancellation to cancel your Shudder subscription.
Sometimes you get bored of streaming horror and thriller movies, shows, podcasts, etc., using Shudder on Roku. In such a scenario, the least one might think of is to delete the Shudder app. However, before entitling to delete, consider canceling your subscription to the Shudder on Roku. This way, you shall avoid getting billed from Shudder at any point later. Fortunately, there are different ways in which you can cancel your Shudder subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Shudder on Roku
You can cancel the Shudder on Roku in three different ways mentioned below.
How to Cancel Shudder on Roku
(1) Turn on Roku TV without a remote or with a remote. Connect your device to a strong internet connection.
(2) Press the home button on your Roku remote and navigate to the right side to view the Apps section.
(3) Select and highlight the Shudder app from the list of apps.
(4) Press the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote.
(5) Select the Manage Subscription option from the popup menu.
(6) On the next page, click the Cancel Subscription option.
(7) Again, click the option Cancel Subscription to cancel the Shudder subscription.
(8) Finally, tap the Done button to close the dialog box.
(9) Now, you have successfully canceled the Shudder subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Shudder Subscription on Roku Website
(1) Open a desired web browser and visit the official Roku website.
(2) Tap the Sign in option and sign in to your Roku account.
(3) Select the option Manage your subscriptions under Manage account.
(4) Locate and select the Shudder app from the list of apps and click the Manage Subscription option.
(5) Check in the radio button of the Turn off auto-renew option and select the Confirm Changes button.
(6) Finally, click the Continue button to cancel the Shudder subscription from the Roku website.
How to Cancel Shudder Subscription from Official Website
(1) Launch the browser on your mobile or PC.
(2) Visit the official website of Shudder.
(3) Click the Login button at the top right and log in with your Shudder credentials.
(4) Select the My Account option from the top right of the homepage.
(5) Scroll down and click the Cancel Membership option.
(6) Select the option I want to cancel on the next page.
(7) Select the reason for canceling and click the Cancel My Membership button.
(8) Tap on the No thanks, finish my cancellation link on the current page.
(9) Now, you have successfully canceled your Shudder Subscription from the Shudder website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can cancel the Shudder subscription at any time you want.
Yes, you can cancel the Shudder subscription via Amazon Prime.