- Cancel Paramount Plus Using Roku device: Highlight the Paramount + >> Press the Asterisk (*) button >> choose Manage Subscription >> Select Cancel Subscription >> Select Cancel Subscription.
- Cancel From Roku Website: Visit the Roku website >> Select the Sign In button >> Provide account credentials >> Select the Account icon >> My Account >> Manage account >> Manage your subscriptions >> Choose Paramount Plus app >> Select the Cancel Subscription option.
- Cancel From Paramount Plus Website: Visit Paramount Plus website >> Select the Profile icon >> Account >> Choose the Cancel Subscription option.
Paramount Plus is an important media streaming service based on subscription plans. The app has two subscriptions, namely Essential ($4.99/ month) and Premium ($9.99/ month). The subscribers of Paramount Plus can cancel their subscription at any time they desire. If you are concerned about how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku, it is very simple to complete the process.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
There are three ways to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription, and they are:
Cancel Paramount Plus using Roku Device
The easiest way to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus is using the Roku device.
1. Start Roku and go to the home screen.
2. From the home screen of the device, choose the Paramount + app from the channel list.
3. Press the Asterisk (*) button on the remote.
4. From the pop-up menu on the screen, choose Manage Subscription.
5. Select the Cancel Subscription option.
6. Again, select Cancel Subscription to confirm your decision to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription.
Cancel Paramount Plus from Roku Website
The official Roku website also includes the facility to cancel the app subscription.
1. Turn on your PC and visit the official website of Roku using a web browser.
2. Select the Sign In button and enter your account credentials to complete the sign-in process.
3. Click on the Account icon at the top of the website.
4. Select the My Account option.
5. From the Manage account section, select Manage your subscriptions.
6. Choose the Paramount Plus app in the Active Subscriptions list.
7. Finally, select the Cancel Subscription option.
Cancel Paramount Plus from Paramount Plus Website
Another alternative method to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus is through the official website of the service.
1. Turn on your computer and connect to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Open any web browser and visit Paramount Plus Official Website.
3. From the top-right corner of the website screen, click the Profile icon.
4. Select the Account option.
5. Next, choose the Cancel Subscription option.
6. Also, confirm the selection and cancel the Paramount Plus subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can delete the Paramount Plus app from the Roku home screen. Select Streaming Channels > Locate the app > Press OK on the remote > Select Remove Channel to delete the app on Roku.