- Add Dropbox to Roku: Launch Roku home screen >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channel >> Search Dropbox >> Add Channel.
- Sign in to Dropbox on Roku: Open Roksbox for Dropbox >> Options >> My options >> Setup Wizard >> Dropbox >> Continue >> sign in to your Dropbox account >> Return to the main menu >> Select Videos/Music/Photos.
Dropbox is a famous American file-hosting service widely used across the globe. The service offers the best solution for managing files. It has features like file synchronization, making it easy to access on multiple devices. Users of Dropbox can access their files on Roku.
Is Dropbox on Roku?
There is no official application for Dropbox on Roku. However, the Channel Store hosts an app called Roksbox for Dropbox to access Dropbox easily. Dropbox is a subscription-based service with attractive plans for users. The following are the best plans for Dropbox.
|Plans||Storage||Pricing||No of Users|
|Advanced||As much space as needed||$24/user/month||3+|
|Enterprise||As much space as needed||Customizable||Customizable|
How to Sign Up For Dropbox
1. Turn on your PC and launch any web browser like Google Chrome.
2. Visit the Dropbox registration webpage.
3. Fill in the given fields with details and a secure password.
4. click on Create an account.
5. Finally, you have created a Dropbox account.
How to Install Dropbox on Roku
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Launch the Roku home screen and click on the Streaming Channels option.
3. On the next screen, locate the Search Channels option and select it.
4. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Roksbox for Dropbox app.
5. On the app info screen, click on the Add Channel button and wait for the download to complete.
6. Press the OK button as the download completes.
7. To open the app on Roku, select the Go to Channel button.
Alternative Method to Get Dropbox on Roku
1. After opening any web browser on a computer, visit the official Roku Channel Store.
2. Locate the Sign in button on the top of the screen and click on it.
3. Sign in to the same Roku account as in the device with the necessary details.
4. Select the search bar in the Channel Store.
5. Type down Roksbox for Dropbox on the search bar and look for the app.
6. Choose the app icon from the results and select the Add Channel option.
7. This will initiate the app download on the Roku device.
8. Finally, users can find the Roksbox for Dropbox channel on their devices.
How to Sign In To Dropbox on Roku
1. Open the Roksbox for Dropbox app on the device after completing the installation.
2. From the home screen, select Options and click on My options.
3. Locate the Setup Wizard option and click on it.
4. Choose the Dropbox option and click the Continue option.
5. With the help of the on-screen instructions, sign in to your Dropbox account.
6. Once done, go back to the app’s main menu.
7. Click on any option like Videos, Music, and Photos to access it on Roku.
Only 2 GB storage on Dropbox is free for users.
Dropbox will sync all the files automatically when you go online.