HISTORY Vault is a subscription-based streaming service with popular series and documentaries. The History Vault app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. So, you can easily add the channel and watch the most incredible stories of ancient civilizations, world wars, history’s greatest mysteries, and more. Ads won’t disturb you in between your favorite shows. New shows and videos are updated weekly to let Roku users explore more content.
HISTORY Vault Subscription Plans
HISTORY Vault offerers two different subscription plans with 7 days free trial.
- Monthly Plan: $4.99
- Annual Plan: $49.99
How to Install HISTORY Vault on Roku
You can install the HISTORY Vault app from the Roku Channel Store and the Roku official website. If you have difficulty installing the app directly, screen mirror or AirPlay it from your Smartphone.
- Install HISTORY Vault from the Roku device
- Get HISTORY Vault from the Roku website
- Screen Mirror HISTORY Vault to Roku
- AirPlay HISTORY Vault on Roku
Install HISTORY Vault on Roku Channel Store
1. Connect Roku to WIFI after turning it on and setting it up.
2. On your Roku remote control, press the Home button to locate the home screen.
3. Scroll down and click the Streaming Channels option.
4. Next, choose Search Channels.
5. Enter HISTORY Vault in the search bar.
6. Choose the channel from the search results.
7. Once the channel is selected, tap the Add Channel button.
8. After installation, click Go to Channel to launch the app on your device.
Download HISTORY Vault on Roku from Roku Website
1. Turn on your PC and open a web browser.
2. Visit the Roku official website.
3. Sign in with your Roku account details.
4. Click the Search bar and enter HISTORY Vault.
5. From the search results and tap the Details button.
6. Now, hit the +Add Channel button.
7. The app gets installed on your device within 24 hours.
8. If you want to get it immediately, update your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror HISTORY Vault on Roku from Android
1. Set up Roku and enable screen mirroring on Roku.
2. Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
3. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
4. Search and install the HISTORY Vault app.
5. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device and sign in.
6. Go to the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone and click Cast.
7. Select your Roku device from the available devices.
8. Start streaming the content of your wish on Roku.
How to AirPlay HISTORY Vault to Roku from iOS
1. Go to Settings and enable AirPlay on Roku.
2. Connect your iPhone and Roku to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the App Store and search for the HISTORY Vault app.
4. Select the app from the search results and click the Get button.
5. Launch the app and sign in with your account details.
6. Navigate to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
7. From the available devices list and choose your Roku device.
8. Pick the content of your choice and watch it on your device.
How to Sign Up for the HISTORY Vault
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the HISTORY Vault official website.
3. Click the Sign In button at the top right corner of the web page.
4. Create an account by entering the email address and password.
5. Select the plan and complete the payment process.
6. Once the payment is successful, login details will be sent to the registered email address.
What Shows are on the HISTORY Vault
Here are the popular shows that you can stream on HISTORY Vault.
- Black History
- Evil Genius
- Crossing the Bridge
- Cowboys and Outlaws
- After Jackie
- Drawn History
- Ancient Aliens
- The Proof is Out There
Frequently Asked Question
No, HISTORY Vault is not free with Amazon Prime. Instead, you need a subscription to stream your favorite shows.