- Grit TV is unavailable for Roku, but you can stream with DirecTV Stream.
- Add DirecTV Stream to Roku: Launch Roku home screen >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channel >> Search DirecTV Stream >> Add Channel.
- Sign In to DirecTV Stream: Open DirecTV Stream >> Select Sign In >> Sign in to your account.
Users can view their preferred TV shows and movies on Roku with the Grit TV channel. The service offers only west-based broadcasts. The service provides the best selection of classic films, including The Quick and the Dead, The Big Country, Unforgiven, and more. There is no official app for Grit TV available in the Roku Channel Store. Users can access the service with the DirecTV Stream app.
Grit TV is a free service with no subscription plans for users. However, the DirecTV Choice subscription costs $89.99 per month to access the Grit TV channel.
How to Access Grit TV on Roku
Users can get the DirecTV Stream app on Roku in two ways.
Add DirecTV Stream on Roku Device
The Roku Channel Store hosts the official app of DirecTV Stream. Users can easily download the app on the device.
1. Power on Roku and connect the device to the Wi-Fi network.
2. On the home screen, choose Streaming Channels.
3. Click Search Channels and use the on-screen keypad to search for DirecTV Stream.
4. Choose DirecTV Stream from the list of app suggestions.
5. Then, click Add Channel to start the download.
6. Once adding the DirecTV Stream, choose the OK button on the prompt.
7. Next, select the Go to Channel option to open the DirecTV Stream app.
Install DirecTV Stream From Roku Website
An alternative method to add DirecTV Stream on Roku is using the official Roku Channel Store website.
1. Launch the web browser on your computer.
2. Visit the Roku Channel Store’s official website.
3. In the top right corner of the screen, click Sign in.
4. Enter the information for your Roku account and click Submit.
5. After logging into your account, use the search bar to look up DirecTV Stream.
6. Click the DirecTV Stream app icon in the search results and choose Add Channel on the Roku website.
7. Users can access the channel on Roku within 24 hours.
How to Sign In to DirecTV Stream on Roku
Users can sign in to their DirecTV Stream app on the Roku device and access content from Grit TV.
1. Launch the DirecTV Stream app on your Roku device.
2. To sign in to your account, enter your DirecTV Stream login information.
3. Look for Grit TV on the DirecTV Stream home screen.
4. Finally, customers can access the Grit TV channel content.
Alternative Method to Watch Grit TV on Roku
You can also watch Grit TV through the Sling TV streaming service. The best TV channel lineup is available with Sling TV’s affordable membership plans. All of your favorite TV channels, including Grit TV, are included in the Hollywood Extra plan of Sling TV.
|Subscription Plan||Sling Blue + Hollywood Extra|
|Subscription Price||$46 per month|
|Free Trial||No free trial|
|No of Channels||30 channels|
|Other Channels||Cartoon Network, USA Network, CNN, FX, HGTV, Syfy, TLC, Lifetime, and TBS.|
|Cloud DVR||50 hours of Cloud DVR|
|Simultaneous Streams||3 users|
Frequently Asked Question
No, Hulu does not offer the Grit TV channel. Users can stream Grit TV only with DirecTV Stream and Sling TV.