fuboTV is one of the best streaming services used to stream all your favorite sports events. It lets you access international soccer leagues, NFL, MLB, NHL, and more. fuboTV also offers local and regional sports channels like FOX and NBC. Also, you will get national channels such as beIN Sports and Big Ten Network. Moreover, you can also stream fuboTV on streaming devices like Roku.
Is fuboTV on Roku
Yes. fuboTV is available on the Roku Channel Store, so you can easily add the fuboTV channel to your Roku device. Since fuboTV is a subscription-based streaming service, you need to get a subscription to stream your favorite sports on Roku.
How Much is fuboTV on Roku
fuboTV offers four different subscription plans and some base plan add-ons and Latino add-ons to let you explore more content.
|International Sports Plus||$6.99|
How to Sign Up for fuboTV
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Navigate to the official website of fuboTV: https://www.fubo.tv/.
3. Click the Sign Up option and create an account.
4. To create an account, enter your correct email address and password.
5. Make sure the Zip code displayed is correct and tap Confirm.
6. Next, click Update and hit the Continue button.
7. Choose the plan you would like to use and click the Learn more link to view the list of channels.
8. Then, pick the add-on that you wish to add to your plan and tap Continue to Last Step.
9. Enter your billing details in the given fields and read the Terms of Service.
10. Next, pay for the subscription, and then you can access the fuboTV platform.
How to Get fuboTV on Roku
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to launch the Roku Home screen.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option.
3. On the next screen, click Search Channels.
4. Type fuboTV in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Search for fuboTV and pick the same from the search results.
6. Next, from the channel info page, select the Add Channel button.
7. Wait till the installation is over.
8. Once the app is installed, click the Ok button in the prompt that appears on the screen.
9. Finally, tap Go to Channel to launch the app on your Roku.
Alternative Method – Add fuboTV on Roku using Roku App
You can also connect to the Roku Mobile app to add the fuboTV channel.
1. Connect your Android or iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. If you have the Roku app already on your Android or iOS device, launch it on your device. If not, install the app from Play Store or App Store.
3. After you launch the Roku app, sign in to your Roku account.
4. Tap the Devices icon at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select your Roku device from the available device list.
6. After you connect the app, click the Channels tab.
7. On the next screen, choose the Channel Store option at the top right corner.
8. Search for fuboTV and select it from the search result.
9. Next, click the Add Channel button.
10. After the process, you need to update Roku to add the fuboTV channel immediately to the channel’s grid.
How to Activate fuboTV on Roku
1. Open the fuboTV app on your Roku device.
2. There are two options available for you to sign in
Sign In With Email – Enter the email address and password that you used to create the fuboTV account.
Sign In with Code – Note the activation code displayed on-screen of your TV.
Then you can follow the steps below:
- Next, on a web browser, visit the activation webpage of fuboTV: fubo.tv/connect.
- Sign in using your fuboTV account.
- Enter the activation code on the required field and hit the Submit button.
6. Now, you can stream your favorite sports and movies on the big screen.
How to Cancel fuboTV on Roku
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Next, hit the Right Arrow button on your remote.
3. Select the fuboTV app among the available apps.
4. Now, press the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku Remote.
5. Click the Manage Subscription from the menu that appears on the screen.
6. Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your fuboTV subscription.
7. Click the Cancel Subscription button again to confirm the process.
8. Hit the Done button to complete the process.
How to Fix fuboTV Not Working on Roku
If fuboTV is not working on Roku, you can follow the troubleshooting methods mentioned below.
1. First, check your internet connection. If you find any issues with your Roku, you need to restart your router or modem.
2. Check the fuboTV server status using the Downdetector. If the server is down, you need to wait till it gets back.
3. Update fuboTV to the latest version.
4. Uninstall the fuboTV app and reinstall it.
5. Finally, update and restart Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you need a subscription to access the fuboTV app. However, if you are subscribing to the fuboTV for the very first time, you will receive a 7-day free trial.
Yes, the fuboTV app works very well on Roku.