- Add Frndly TV to Roku: Go to Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Frndly TV >> Add Channel >> Sign In to your account.
Frndly TV is a live TV streaming service that is similar to Hulu, which offers 40+ live TV channels at affordable subscription plans. Moreover, your Roku officially supports the Frndly TV app. So you can stream on the Frndly Tv app easily and record your favorite shows unlimitedly to stream them later.
Available Live TV Channels on Frndly TV
- Baby First TV
- Crime & Investigation
- Curiosity Channel
- Curiosity Stream
- Dove Channel
- Dove Family Movies
- Dove Kids
- Game Show Network
- Hallmark Channel
- Hallmark Drama
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- Heartland TV
- History Channel
- Local Now
- Great American Family
- Great American Living
- Military History
- Outdoor Channel
- Start TV
- Story Television
- Sportsman Channel
- The Weather Channel
- World Fishing Network
Can you Get Frndly TV on Roku
Yes, the official application of Frndly TV is already made available in the Roku Channel Store that you can download. So, it is a hassle-free process to get the Frndly TV app on your device.
How Much is Frndly TV on Roku
Frndly TV is a premium live TV streaming service with an affordable subscription plan. This means that you can get a subscription at just $6.99 per month. In addition, you can get the first seven days of the service for free. You can also cancel your subscription at any time you feel so.
- Basic Plan: $6.99 per month
- Classic Plan: $8.99 per month
- Premium Plan: $10.99 per month
How to Sign Up For Frndly TV
1. Start by visiting the official website of Frndly TV on any web browser.
2. Click on the WATCH 7 DAYS FREE button on your screen.
3. On the next screen, choose any subscription plan you want and click on CONTINUE.
4. Further, click either on the GET ANNUAL PLAN button or the CONTINUE WITH MONTHLY button.
5. Enter your email address and password. Next, click on CONTINUE.
6. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the payment process.
After that, your subscription will be active and can access the Frndly TV app.
How to Get Frndly TV on Roku
There are two ways to get Frndly TV on Roku. They are:
- Adding Frndly TV directly from Roku
- Add Frndly TV using a Web Browser
Add Frndly TV on Roku Directly
1. Launch the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Navigate to and click on the Streaming Channels option on the left pane.
3. Next, choose the Search Channels option on the menu.
4. Search for Frndly TV using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose Frndly TV from the search results.
6. Next, hit the Add Channel button on the screen.
7. When the app installation is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
Add Frndly TV on Roku using a Web Browser
1. Initially, open any web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click on the sign in button from the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Enter the necessary Roku account credentials in the respective fields and sign in to your account.
5. Further, use the search bar and search for the Frndly TV channel in the Channel Store.
6. Choose Frndly TV from the search results.
7. Next, click on the Add Channel button.
8. The Frndly TV channel will be added to your Roku in 24 hours. Otherwise, you can update your Roku to get the Frndly TV added to your Roku immediately.
How to Sign In and Stream Frndly TV on Roku
1. Go to the home screen of your Roku and hit the Right button on your remote.
2. From the channel’s grid, choose the Frndly TV tile and hit the OK button on your remote to launch the Frndly TV channel.
3. Select the Sign In button and enter your credentials to sign in to the Frndly TV app.
4. Now, you can get access to your favorite shows.
Enjoy Streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Cancel Frndly TV on Roku
1. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. After that, press the Right Arrow button on your remote.
3. Next, locate and select the Frndly TV app.
4. Press the Asterisk * button on the Roku remote.
5. Choose the Manage Subscription option in the pop-up window.
6. On the next pop-up window, select the Cancel Subscription option.
7. Again, choose the Cancel Subscription option to confirm.
8. Select the Done option and wait for the subscription to be canceled.
How to Fix Frndly TV Not Working on Roku Issue
Some of the users of Roku device has come across a few issues on the Frndly TV channel. The reasons for these issues on your device might be different. However, most issues can be fixed with minor troubleshooting measures.
App Keeps Crashing
- Check if there is any kind of server issues with the app using websites similar to Downdetector.
- Close the Frndly TV app on your device and open it again.
- Also, uninstall the app on your device and then reinstall it from the Roku Channel Store.
The App Keeps Freezing
- Initially, check if your internet connection is stable.
- If not, restart your Wi-Fi router by disconnecting it from the power source for some time and then connecting it back.
- Alternatively, use an Ethernet cable to connect to the internet as it gives you a better internet speed.
The App is Not Loading
- Initially, restart your Roku device by unplugging it from the power source. You can connect it back after 5 to 10 minutes.
- Also, perform a Roku update on the device from Settings > System > Software Update > Check Now.
Now, with these troubleshooting methods, the issues on the Frndly TV app will be fixed, and you can now strat streaming your favorite live TV channels once again.