- Add Food Network Go: Go to Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Food Network Go >> Add Channel.
- Activate Food Network Go: Launch Food Network Go >> Note Activation Code >> Head to Activation Webpage >> Enter Code >> Sign In with TV provider >> Enjoy Streaming.
Do you want to stream your favorite Food Network shows on Roku? If Yes, You can add the Food Network Go channel on your Roku device. It lets you stream thousands of Food Network shows and on-demand episodes. Further, it allows you to watch the new episodes on the same day they premiere on TV.
Is Food Network Go Free on Roku
You can stream the Food Network channel on Roku by adding the Food Network Go app. Also, you can stream on the Food Network Go app for free by signing in with the participating cable TV providers.
How to Add Food Network on Roku
1. Turn on and connect Roku to wifi.
2. To go to the Roku home screen, press the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Choose the Streaming Channels option.
4. On the next screen, click on the Search Channels option.
5. Enter Food Network Go on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
6. Search and Pick Food Network Go from the search results.
7. From the channel info screen, select the Add Channel button.
8. Now, the adding process for the Food Network Go app will start.
9. Once the adding process is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
10. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Food Network Go app.
How to Activate Food Network Go to Roku
1. Launch the Food Network Go app on your Roku and select the Sign In button.
2. Note the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. On your Smartphone or PC, open a web browser.
4. Navigate to the activation website of the Food Network Go.
5. Enter the activation code in the required field that you noted previously.
6. Once entered, click the Link TV Provider button.
7. Select your cable TV provider and sign in with your account details.
8. After you sign in, the Food Network Go app will get activated.
9. Restart the Food Network Go app and stream your favorite shows on your TV.
How to Watch Food Network on Roku Without Cable
If you don’t have an active subscription from the cable provider, you can also use the popular streaming services mentioned here to stream Food Network without cable.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is a popular streaming service that you can use to stream Food Network without cable on Roku. It offers 50+ live TV channels, including ESPN, Lifetime, Comedy Central, and HGTV. To get the Food Network channel, you need to subscribe to the Sling Orange plan at $35 per month.
2. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream is another best option to cut the cord and watch Food Network on Roku. It also lets you stream popular channels like TNT, TBS, MSNBC, and more. To stream the Food Network channel, subscribe to the Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month.
Hulu offers 75+ live TV channels, including ABC, NBC, truTV, Bravo, and more. It is compatible with all devices, including Roku. To stream Food Network, you need to get the Hulu+Live TV plan which costs $69.99 per month.
fuboTV is a streaming service that offers hundreds of live TV channels. You can stream Food Network with fuboTV with its basic plan. The basic plan of fuboTV (Pro Plan) costs $64.99 per month. Further, fuboTV offers a 7-day free trial for new users.
5. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another popular streaming service that offers 100+ live TV channels and on-demand content. You can also stream the Food Network channel by subscribing to YouTube TV at $64.99 per month. Upon subscription, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage that allows its users to record their favorite movies and TV shows to stream them offline.
Now, you have these live TV services that you can use to stream the Food Network channel live. Moreover, you can also watch a lot of popular live TV channels with a subscription to streaming services.