Eurosport is a TV channel network from Warner Bros that focuses on sports. The service streams different sports events in regions where the app is available. Eurosport has access to popular sporting events of tennis, football, and basketball. With Eurosport on Roku, users can stream Australian Open, Roland Garros, FA Cup, and US Open.
Is Eurosport Available on Roku?
There is no official Eurosport app in the Roku Channel Store for download. The users can’t install the app on the device. However, to access the service, users need to sideload Eurosport, which is impossible on Roku. Users can access Eurosport on their device by screen mirroring it from the following devices.
- Android Devices
- Windows PC
- iOS Devices
Before screen mirroring, users should enable screen mirroring and AirPlay on Roku devices.
Stream Eurosport from Android Devices
1. Connect both the Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On the Android device, open the Google Play Store.
3. Search for the Eurosport app using the search bar.
4. Install the Eurosport official app on the device.
5. Next, open the Notification Panel on the Android device.
6. Tap the Cast icon on the screen.
7. Choose the Roku device from the list of devices on the screen.
8. This will mirror the screen of the Android device on the respective Roku device.
9. Open the Eurosport app and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Watch Eurosport from Windows PC
1. Connect the Windows PC to the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku device.
2. Launch any web browser on the device.
3. Further, visit the official website of Eurosports.
4. Select the Sign in button and choose your live TV provider.
5. Also, sign in to your account with the subscription details.
6. Click on the Live & Schedule tab on the screen and choose any sports to play.
7. Launch the Windows Action Center on the computer and select the Connect tile.
8. From the list of devices, choose your Roku device.
9. Finally, open the website with Eurosports and stream it on Roku.
Stream Eurosport from iOS Devices
1. Open the App Store on the iOS device and search for the Eurosport app.
2. After choosing the app icon, select the Get button to initiate the app download.
3. After downloading the app, open the Control Centre of the iOS device.
4. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon in the Control Center.
5. Choose the Roku device from the list on the iOS device’s screen.
6. Open the Eurosports app and sign in to your account.
7. Finally, users can stream sports from the app on the device.
Stream Eurosport from Mac
1. Connect both Mac and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On the Mac, launch any web browser.
3. Visit the official Eurosport website and click on Sign in.
4. Further, Sign in to the user account with the necessary account details.
5. Launch the Control Centre of the Mac and choose the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Select the Roku device from the list and wait for Mac’s screen to mirror on TV.
7. Return to the browser screen with the Eurosport website.
8. Play any sports event on the website and stream it on TV.
Users can stream Eurosport on Android Smart TVs and Fire TVs.