- The Dish Anywhere app is unavailable for Roku.
- Screen Mirror Dish Anywhere from Android Device: Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku >> Launch the Dish Anywhere app >> Sign In >> Go to Notification Panel >> Tap on Cast >> Select Roku device.
- Screen Mirror Dish Anywhere from iOS Devices: Turn on the AirPlay feature on Roku >> Launch Control Center >> Tap on Screen Mirroring >> Select Roku Device >> Launch Dish Anywhere app >> Sign In
Dish Anywhere is a streaming platform from the popular cable TV provider Dish. You will receive access to Dish Anywhere as a complementary to the Dish cable TV subscription. With this app, you can access live TV channels and on-demand content from Starz, EPIX, Showtime, and more. Moreover, you can also stream the Dish Anywhere on your Roku as well.
Can you Get Dish Anywhere on Roku
Dish Anywhere is not available on Roku. Although the app is not available on Roku, there are various other ways that you can use to stream it on Roku.
Do I Need a Subscription to Access Dish Anywhere
To Stream Dish Anywhere, you need to have a Dish cable TV subscription. Dish offers various plans to choose from, and they are:
|All-Time Favorites & Locals||190||$69.99 per month|
|Everything Sports||190+||$84.99 per month|
|Everything Sports & Entertainment||240+||$94.99 per month|
|Everything Sports, Entertainment, & Movies||290+||$104.99 per month|
How to Subscribe to Dish
1. From any of your devices, go to a web browser.
2. Go to the official website of Dish.
3. Navigate to the Subscription section. Choose the plan you want and select Add to Cart.
4. Next, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the subscription process.
Once the payment process is complete, you will get a subscription to Dish.
How to Get a Dish Anywhere Account
To stream the content available on Dish Anywhere, you need to have a Dish Online ID. To create the Online ID, follow the steps below;
1. From your Smart Phone or PC, open a web browser and visit Dish Anywhere’s official website.
2. Click on the Profile icon on the top right side of the screen.
3. Select the Create Online ID button.
4. On the Because we can’t fax you page, enter your Email ID or Phone number registered with the Dish account and click on Continue.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and get your online ID to access Dish Anywhere.
Note: To stream only the On Demand and Live Stream content, you only need the Online Dish account. But to enjoy all of its features like streaming Live TV and DVR you need a Dish Online account and a Hopper 2 or Hopper 3 receiver model.
How to Stream Dish Anywhere on Roku
Since there is no Dish Anywhere available on Roku, you need to use the screen mirroring feature to mirror the app from Android or iOS devices.
Before getting into the screen mirroring process, you need to do this first:
- Enable the screen mirroring mode on Roku
- Turn on the AirPlay feature on Roku
Screen Share Dish Anywhere to Roku Using Android Devices
1. Connect both your Roku and Android devices to the same wifi network.
2. On your Android device, go to the Play Store and install the Dish Anywhere app.
3. Next, launch the Dish Anywhere app and Sign in using your Dish Anywhere account details.
4. After that, go to the Notification panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Select Allow on your Roku if prompted.
7. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
8. Choose any content you want from the Dish Anywhere app and enjoy streaming it on Roku.
Screen Share Dish Anywhere to Roku Using Windows PC
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to your wifi network as same as Roku.
2. Next, on your PC, open a web browser and visit the official website of Dish Anywhere.
3. Click on the Log In button and enter your credentials to log in with your Dish Anywhere account.
4. After that, press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
5. Now, the Connect window will appear on the screen of your PC. From there, select your Roku device.
6. Now, your PC’s display will appear on your Roku TV’s display.
7. Play your favorite shows from Dish Anywhere and enjoy streaming them on your TV.
Screen Share Dish Anywhere to Roku Using iOS Devices
1. Connect your iOS device to a Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku is connected to.
2. Open App Store on your device and install the Dish Anywhere app.
3. Next, launch the app and sign in to your account.
4. Go to the Control Center and click on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Select your Roku device and enter the AirPlay Passcode that is displayed on your Roku.
6. Now, you can see your iOS device’s screen mirrored to your Roku TV’s display.
7. Now, you can stream any of your favorite shows from the Dish Anywhere app and stream them on your TV.
Screen Share Dish Anywhere to Roku Using Mac PC
The following are the steps to mirror Dish Anywhere from Mac PC.
1. Switch on your Mac PC and open the Safari browser.
2. Visit the official website of Dish Anywhere.
3. Next, log in to your Dish Anywhere account.
4. Go back to the home screen of your Mac and click on the Control Center icon.
5. From the Control Center, click on the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Go back to the Safari browser and mirror your favorite shows from Dish Anywhere on your TV.
That’s all guys. You can now enjoy streaming your favorite on-demand content from Dish Anywhere on your Roku.