Are you looking for an app where you can stream anime? Then Crunchyroll is the one you are looking for. It is a video-on-demand OTT streaming service that specializes in the streaming of anime and is available worldwide. It has more than 30,000 episodes and is available in dubbed and subbed. You can stream the content in various different genres like Action, Historical, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Sports, Mecha, Isekai, and more. Crunchyroll is compatible with Roku, Android, Xbox, PS4, and more.
Features of Crunchyroll
- You can enjoy streaming the anime without any ads.
- Get the latest episodes of your favorite anime just after 1 hour of its release in Japan.
- You can use Parental Controls to block content that you feel is unnecessary for your kids.
- Download your favorite animes and stream them offline.
- You can read hundreds of chapters from different manga titles.
- You can stream the anime in different qualities like 480p, 720p, and 1080p.
Crunchyroll on Roku
Crunchyroll is available on Roku. You can stream anime like Attack On Titans, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Naruto Shippuden, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Kingdom, Black Clover, Boruto, Dr. Stone, Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, and a lot more on Crunchyroll.
Crunchyroll Subscription Plans & Pricing
Crunchyroll is a subscription-based streaming service. It offers you a 14-day free trial period. The subscription plans offered by Crunchyroll are:
How to Sign Up to Crunchyroll
1. From your Smartphone or PC, open the browser.
2. Visit the official website of Crunchyroll.
3. Select Try Free Premium and scroll down to Premium Plans.
4. Choose the plan you want and select Start 14-Day Free Trial.
5. On the Create Account page, enter your Email Address, Password and click on Create Account.
6. On the Checkout page, enter your Credit Card details and click on Start Free Trial.
7. Once a successful transaction is made, you will be subscribed to Crunchyroll.
How to Add Crunchyroll on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Next, make sure to connect your Roku device to a wifi network.
3. Select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
4. Click on the Search Channels option.
5. Search for Crunchyroll on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Choose Crunchyroll from the suggestion list.
7. Next, select the Add Channel button.
8. Once the adding process completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
Alternate Method: Add Crunchyroll on Roku
If the above method doesn’t work, then you can try adding the Crunchyroll channel using the Roku website.
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser.
2. Go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click on Sign in. Type your Roku email and Password and select Submit.
4. Once signed in, click on Search channels and search for Crunchyroll.
5. Choose Crunchyroll from the suggestion list and click on Add Channel.
6. Update your Roku so that you can add the Crunchyroll channel immediately, or it will take up to 24 hours to add the channel.
How to Activate Crunchyroll on Roku
1. Open the Crunchyroll app on Roku and select the Link Your Account section.
2. Note down the Activation code that appears on the screen.
3. From your smartphone or PC, open a web browser and visit the activation webpage of Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/activate.
4. Log in using your Crunchyroll account details.
5. Enter the Activation code in the given field and click on Link Device.
6. The Crunchyroll channel on Roku will be activated, and you can start streaming your favorite anime content.
How to Solve Crunchyroll Not Working on Roku
When streaming Crunchyroll on Roku, are you experiencing freezing or lagging of videos or any other issues? Then try the methods below to solve the not working issue:
1. Uninstall the Reinstall the app on Roku.
2. Check whether the login details you have entered are correct.
3. Check your internet connection.
4. Restart Roku to clear any bugs, and it will fix the Crunchyroll app not working issue.
5. Check Whether Crunchyroll servers are working properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Select the gear icon on the bottom right side of the video streaming screen. Then click on Settings and select Subtitles/CC. Choose the language of the subtitles. Now, subtitles will appear at the bottom of the video streaming screen.
Yes, you can cancel the subscription to Crunchyroll anytime you want.