- Add Crackle to Roku: Launch Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Crackle >> Add Channel.
- Activate Crackle: Locate Crackle >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Website >> Enter Code >> Sign In >> Start Streaming.
Crackle is one of the best choice platforms to stream free movies and TV shows. It includes both Hollywood and iconic hits, including comedy, action, drama, action, thriller, etc. Moreover, every Roku users are eligible to stream Crackle on Roku.
Is Crackle on Roku
Yes, Crackle is available on the Channel Store. You can add the channel and sign up to Crackle to stream your favorite shows and movies for free on your Roku device.
How to Sign Up to Crackle
1. Launch a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Navigate to the official webpage of Crackle.
3. Click on the Create Account button from the upper right corner.
4. Enter the details required and click on the Continue button.
5. That’s it. You have successfully created your Crackle account.
How to Get Crackle on Roku
1. To go to the Roku home screen, press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Select Streaming Channels on the home screen.
3. Choose the Search Channels option and enter Crackle in the search bar.
4. Search for Crackle and pick the same from the search results.
5. On the next screen, hit the Add Channel button.
6. After installation, a prompt will appear on the screen. From there, select the Ok button.
7. No, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Crackle channel.
How to Sign In and Stream Crackle on Roku
Crackle has been in the hurdle to improve the user experience. As part of their update, crackle has disabled the activation process. So, you can just sign in with your account credentials to stream your favorites.
1. Open the Crackle channel and select the Sign In button.
2. Enter your Crackle account credentials and sign in to your account.
3. After you sign in, start streaming your favorite movie or TV show on your TV.
How to Watch Crackle on Roku by Screen Mirroring
You can also stream Crackle on Roku by screen mirroring the app from Android or iOS devices.
1. Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku.
Screen Share Crackle to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Go to the Play Store and install the Crackle app.
3. Navigate to the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Your Android device screen will be screen mirrored to your Roku.
6. Launch the Crackle app and sign in to your account.
7. Now, you can screen mirror your favorites to Roku.
Screen Share Crackle to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Ensure your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
2. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
3. Launch the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Pick your Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Enter the AirPlay code that appears on the Roku TV screen.
7. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
8. Select your favorite content and stream it on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
To skip Crackle ads on Roku while streaming your favorite shows or movies, tap the pop-out button. Next, close the newly opened screen to skip ads on Roku.
Tubi TV is one of the best alternatives to Crackle.