- Cox Contour is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store.
- You can screen mirror from Android, iOS devices, and PC.
Cox Contour provides both live TV and on-demand content for streaming on Roku devices. Users can purchase and rent the movie titles available through the service. For convenience, the app organizes all of the content into different categories. These categories include Kids, Sports, and Movies.
Cox Contour has different subscription plans for users to choose from.
- Contour TV Starter: $53 per month
- Contour TV Preferred: $98 per month
- Contour TV Preferred Plus: $118 per month
- Contour TV Ultimate: $138 per month
How to Sign Up For Cox Contour
Users must adhere to these guidelines in order to obtain a Cox Contour subscription.
1. Turn on your PC and launch the web browser.
2. Visit the official website of Cox using the web browser on your PC.
3. Scroll down the screen to the subscription plans and select the Add to Cart button next to any plan.
4. In the next screen, choose any premium channels and DVR plan (if you want).
5. Click on Continue to Checkout.
6. Fill in the given fields with the necessary details and select Continue to Verify Identity.
7. Provide the payment details to complete the process and get the subscription.
How to Access Cox Contour on Roku
The Roku Channel Store does not provide a native Cox Contour app. Screen Mirroring Cox from another device is the only way to broadcast it on the device. On Roku, users can screen mirror Cox from the following devices.
Before screen mirroring, users need to enable screen mirroring and AirPlay on the device from Settings.
Screen Mirroring From Android Devices
The Cox Contour app is available in the Google Play Store, and users can download it for free to stream content.
1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the Cox Contour app in Play Store and install it on the device.
3. Open the app and sign in to the Cox account.
4. Launch the Notification Panel on the Android device and tap the Cast icon.
5. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device to mirror the screen on Roku.
6. Finally, open the Cox Contour app and stream it on your device.
Screen Mirroring from Windows PC
Another useful method to access Cox on your device is by screen mirroring from the Cox website.
1. Connect your Windows PC and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network for screen mirroring to work.
2. Select the Connect tile from the Windows Action Centre on your computer.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Your computer’s screen will now mirror the screen on your TV.
5. On your computer, launch a browser like Google Chrome.
6. Access the Cox Contour website on a web browser.
7. Also, log into your Cox account with the necessary details.
8. Finally, you can mirror Cox Contour on your device.
Screen Mirroring from iOS Devices
Users of iOS devices can find the Cox Contour app in the App Store and mirror it on their Roku devices.
1. Open your iOS device’s App Store and search for the Cox Contour app.
2. Select Get to download the app to your device.
3. Next, launch the app and log in with your Cox Contour credentials.
4. Open your iOS device’s Control Centre and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the list that appears on your screen.
6. This will start to mirror the screen of the iOS device on the device.
7. Launch the Cox Contour app on your device to watch the content.
Screen Mirroring from Mac
By screen mirroring the Cox website from Mac PC, you can access Cox on your device.
1. Initially, connect both the Mac and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Cox Contour website in any browser you have.
3. Create a new Cox Contour account or log in to an existing account.
4. Open your Control Center of the Mac.
5. Select the Screen Mirroring option and choose your Roku device.
6. After that, your Mac’s screen will begin to mirror your TV.
7. Open the web browser tab with the Cox Contour website and access it on Roku.
Now, you can get the Cox content on the Roku device. Cox also offers Premium TV channels such as Showtime, STARZ, and HBO Max for streaming. You can purchase them on the Cox website itself.