- Add Cartoon Network: Go to Roku Home >> Select Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Cartoon Network >> Add Channel.
- Activate Cartoon Network: Launch Cartoon Network >> Note Activation Code >> Go to to Activation Webpage >> Enter Activation Code >> Log In with Cable TV provider.
The Cartoon Network app is available on Roku. With that, you can watch popular shows like Teen Titans GO, Craig of the Creek, Ben 10, and more. Also, you can access some shows on the Cartoon Network app for free. To get complete access to the Cartoon Network app, you need to sign in with your cable TV provider.
Does Roku Have Cartoon Network
Yes, the Cartoon Network is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can add the channel and sign in with the participative cable provider account details. Cartoon Network is available with the cable TV providers like AT & T Uverse, Xfinity, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Spectrum, Verizon, and more.
How to Get Cartoon Network on Roku
1. Select the Streaming Channels option on the Roku home screen.
2. Choose the Search Channels option.
3. Type Cartoon Network in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
4. Choose the Cartoon Network channel from the search results.
5. After that, hit the Add Channel option from the channel info page..
6. Once the Cartoon Network is added, a prompt will appear on the screen. From there, hit the OK button from the prompt.
7. To launch the channel, hit the Go to Channel option.
How to Activate Cartoon Network on Roku
1. Launch the Cartoon Network app after installation.
2. Tap the Sign In button and note the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Next, open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
4. Go to the Cartoon Network activation website.
5. Select your device as Roku. Next, input the activation code and click on the Continue button.
6. Sign in with your cable TV provider account details.
7. After that, you can go back to the Cartoon Network app and start to stream your favorite cartoon shows.
How to Watch Cartoon Network on Roku without Cable
If you don’t have an active cable TV subscription, you can use popular streaming services to stream Cartoon Network without cable on Roku.
1. DirecTV Stream
DirectTV Stream is the best option to stream CN without cable on Roku. It provides 75+ live TV channels, including popular channels like CBS, TNT, ABC, and more. To stream Cartoon Network, you need to subscribe to the Entertainment plan, which costs $69.99 per month.
With Hulu on Roku, you can watch 75+ top channels in all categories, including live sports and news. It lets you stream Cartoon Network with the Hulu+Live TV plan at $69.99 per month. Moreover, you will receive unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
3. Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the affordable streaming services. Also, it is one of the best options to stream the Cartoon Network channel. To get the Cartoon Network channel via Sling TV, you need to get the Sling Orange plan which will cost you $35 per month.
4. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is one of the popular streaming services that offer FOX, TNT, HGTV, ABC, and more. To get these channels, you need a subscription to YouTube Tv at $69.99 per month. Along with the subscription, you will get a 14-day free trial and unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
How to Fix Cartoon Network Not Working on Roku
If the Cartoon Network app is not working, you can follow all the basic troubleshooting methods mentioned here.
1. The first fix you could try whenever an app is not working is to check the internet connection. If you don’t have a stable internet connection, you can restart your router or modem.
2. Secondly, make sure you are using the latest version of Cartoon Network. If not, update the Cartoon Network app on your device.
3. If the problem is not fixed yet, uninstall the Cartoon Network app and install it again.
4. Some minor bugs on your Roku device will be resolved by restarting your device. So, try restarting your Roku device and try fixing the issues with the Cartoon Network app.
So, these troubleshooting methods will help you solve the issues with the Cartoon Network app. Then, you can enjoy streaming your favorite cartoon shows with the Cartoon Network app on Roku.