- Add BritBox to Roku: Go to Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search for BritBox >> Add Channel >> Sign In to your account.
BritBox is a popular media streaming service from BBC studios that streams amazing titles from genres like dramas, comedies, mysteries, documentaries, and lifestyle shows. Moreover, BritBox is available to stream on Roku in countries like US and Canada.
Can you Get BritBox on Roku Free
Yes, the BritBox is free to install on Roku. But to access BritBox, you will need a subscription. However, you can enjoy streaming on BritBox for free for 7 days.
How Much is BritBox on Roku
BritBox is a premium video streaming service with plans starting at $7.99 per month or $79.99. In addition, you can get a 7-day free trial on the service.
1. Initially, go to any web browser and go to the official website of BritBox.
2. Further, click on the START WATCHING NOW button on your screen.
3. On the next screen, fill in the necessary fields.
4. Next, choose a subscription plan and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
5. With that, you will get a subscription from BritBox.
How to Get BritBox on Roku
There are two ways to get the BritBox app on your device. They are:
- Install the BritBox app Directly
- Install the BritBox app using Roku’s Official Website
Install BritBox Directly on Roku
1. Initially, press the Home button of the Roku remote to get to the Roku home screen.
2. Locate and select the Streaming Channels option from the left pane.
3. Next, select the Search Channels option.
4. Make use of the virtual keyboard to search for the BritBox app.
5. As soon as the search results show up on your screen, choose the BritBox tile.
6. Further, select the Add Channel button on the channel overview screen.
7. Now, the adding process will be initiated.
8. Once the adding process completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
9. To launch the channel, select the Go to Channel option.
Install BritBox on Roku from Roku’s Official Website
1. Open any web browser on your computer and go to the official website of Roku Channel Store.
2. In the Channel Store, choose the sign in button from the upper right corner.
3. Next, provide your Roku Account details and then sign in.
4. Click on the Search Channel bar from the home page and search for the BritBox app.
5. Select the BritBox icon from the search results.
6. Next, click on the Add Channel button.
7. After that, update Roku and get the BritBox app added to the channel’s grid.
How to Sign In and Stream BritBox on Roku
1. Launch the BritBox app and select the Sign In or Log In button from the home screen.
2. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
3. Finally, you can enjoy watching shows from the BritBox app.
How to Cancel BritBox on Roku
1. On pressing the Home button on the remote, launch the home screen.
2. Next, hit the Right button on your remote and select the BritBox app.
3. After that, press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote.
4. From the pop-up window, select the Manage Subscription option.
5. Further, choose the Cancel Subscription option.
5. Once again, confirm the process by clicking on the Cancel Subscription option.
How to Fix BritBox Not Working on Roku
If you face issues on BritBox, make sure that you try these troubleshooting tips.
Britbox Won’t Open
- Try restarting your Roku device. Simply unplug the Roku device from the power source for at least 5 minutes before connecting it back.
- You need to uninstall the Britbox app on your device. Further, re-install it from the Roku Channel Store.
Britbox is Not Loading
- If the Britbox app is not loading, check your Wi-Fi router’s strength.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes and then connect it back.
- Also, update the Roku device from Settings > System > Software Update > Check Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, BritBox works well except for the unsupported device models.
Only your device model numbers below 3600 don’t support BritBox anymore.